Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“Yes it’s quite hard for someone who has the emotional range of a teaspoon.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-29 - Updated: 2010-05-29 - 307 words - Complete

1Exciting
“Hey baby,” Paisley cooed at her three month old daughter.

Helena cooed back from her crib.

“Yeah. Let’s get some food in your belly and we’ll go downtown. Mommy starts work today.”


“Mommy needs a car. It’ll be too cold soon to go for walks like this,” Paisley said as she pushed Helena’s stroller into the novelty shop, All Things Groovy.

“Mr. Parker?”

“Yes,” the elder man with the graying pony tail looked up from the counter, “Ah Miss Walker. I’ve been expecting you. I see you’ve brought the little one.”

“Yes sir. Just for today. I have to find someone to watch her.”

The older man smiled as he handed Paisley her name tag.

“I’m going to run to the bakery. Their vegan selection is amazing. Can I get you anything?”

Paisley shook her head. Pushing Helena behind the counter, she sat down and waited for customers to arrive. She didn’t have to wait long.

“Paisley!!”

Looking up, she cringed.
“Hey Mikey. Where’s the rest of the posse?”

“Behind me. Let me tell you, you need to fix things with Gerard because he’s got a stick up his ass.”

“Mikey, I told you to let me talk to her.” Ray frowned as he pushed past Mikey.

“Paisley. You’re miserable. Gerard’s something. I think he’s going through some sort of crisis because he’s never felt so many different emotions at once.”

Paisley gave a slight smile.

“Yes it’s quite hard for someone who has the emotional range of a teaspoon.”

“You’ll talk to him?”

“I think I’ve acted like an idiot for long enough. I’ll talk to him after work. But someone had better inform him that if he gives anymore sexist comments, I don’t give third chances.”
Sign up to rate and review this story