Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

New Year

by aerosmith14 3 reviews

Joe and Steven ring in the new year together.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-05-30 - Updated: 2010-05-31 - 465 words - Complete

2Hot
Steven and Joe walked back to their dressing rooms backstage. 
"You know Joe, there's 15 more minutes left until the world ends." 
"You believe in that too? I swear, I think I'm the only sane one around here!" Joe shook his head in disappointment. 
"Joe, I was kidding."
"Oh" Joe nervously laughed.
"Yeah" Steven laughed at Joe. 
"Don't laugh at me." 
"Aw what's wrong?" Steven teased "Are you gonna cry?"
Joe glared at Steven. 
"Come on man, lighten up!" Steven slapped Joe's back. 
"I can't."
"Whatdya mean you can't?"
Joe sighed "I can't believe I'm ringing in 2000 alone."
"You have me." Steven muttered and looked around to see if there was anybody nearby. Once the coast was clear, he put his hands all over Joe. 
"Woah Steven!" Joe exclaimed. "What are you doing?"
"I'm sorry." Steven backed away "I just had to do that..."
Joe stared at Steven. 
"What?" 
Joe continued to stare. 
"Joe you're starting to--"
"Oh shut up and come with me." Joe interuppted, grabbed Stevens wrist and led Steven to his dressing room. Joe closed the door and locked it. He looked at Steven with a wild look on his eye. Joe kicked his boots off and took off his socks. Then he walked over to Steven and gave Steven a hard kiss. Joe moved his hands down and unbuttoned Stevens shirt. When he completely unbuttoned Stevens shirt, Joe carelessy tossed it behind him. 

Steven began kissing Joes neck while unbuttoning Joes shirt. Once he removed Joes shirt, and tossed it aside, he moved his hands down. He unbuttoned and unzipped Joes black leather pants. He tugged his pants down and realized Joe had decided to go commando that day. 
"You dirty boy" Steven smirked and got down on his knees. Joe looked down and watched Steven stroke and lick his cock....

Steven and Joe were on the ground, with a blanket covering them. They were breathless and sweaty. 
"That was incredible baby" Joe said and gave Steven a kiss. 
They heard people counting down. 
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
Steven turned to face Joe "Happy New Year baby!"
Joe smirked "And you thought the world was going to end!"
Then they heard a loud crash and people screaming... Haha just kidding.

So I was supposed to post this yesterday. Why? Because last year on May 29, I joined this site. I wanted to treat you guys to a Steven/Joe story but I ended up doing something else. I can't believe no one noticed the joke. You know how Joe says at the end of the story "And you thought the world was going to end!" And then there's a loud crash, followed by people screaming. That was the joke! I know it was a bad joke, but I can't believe no one noticed it!   
Sign up to rate and review this story