Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Come Back to Me

by musicfreak17 2 reviews

Bob has to go to a funeral [oneshot]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2010-05-31 - Updated: 2010-05-31 - 545 words - Complete

0Unrated
************************
I tried my best to incorporate “Cancer” since that plays a pretty big part in this.
This might be a little confusing. The 4 sections are supposed to be different times. It just moves forward like he’s talking about something, then he’s there. If you need more clarification (lol, big word) just ask me cuz it might be a little confusing.
Oh, and thank you to A7X for the title :D
************************
Turn away. If you could get me a drink, of water ‘cause my lips are chapped and faded. Call my aunt Marie. Help her gather all my things. And bury me in all my favorite colors, my sisters and my brothers; still, I will not kiss you, ‘cause the hardest part of this is leaving you…

I never thought I would loose someone this close to me so fast. Especially in the way that she went. It happened too quickly. One day she’s here, the next day she’s not. Why are you gone? Come back to me.

Now turn away. ‘Cause I’m awful just to see. ‘Cause all my hair’s abandoned all my body all my agony. Know that I will never marry…

Going to the funeral will be pretty tough, pretty tough on all of us actually. She was close to every single one of us. She may have been my girlfriend, but she was a sister to all. Why are you gone? Come back to me.

Baby I’m just soggy from the chemo, while counting down the days to go. It just ain’t living and I just hope you know, that if you say “goodbye” today, I’d ask you to be true…

I can’t go to the casket. I came to the funeral that should be enough. Everyone will understand. They know how hurt I am. Even just looking at the people around me in tears is hard. Looking at the casket from afar is even harder. Why are you gone? Come back to me.

‘Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you…

She looks so beautiful. She’s never looked so peaceful. I don’t know how I made it up to see her. My feet just carried me here. Everyone is watching me, but I don’t care. I loved her. I may not have shown it all the time, but I did. I loved her more than I loved anybody else. “Bob, are you okay?” All I could do was shake my head. “Talk her one last time.” I nodded and looked at her. “Hey Sam, I love you. I miss you. I miss your happiness, I miss you morning grumpiness that always made you attack Frankie when he said ‘good morning’, I miss everything about you. Why did you have to go so fast? What am I gonna do without you? You were my sunshine, my girl to bring me up when I was down in the dumps. You were my everything. I will never love any other woman like I loved you. A piece of my heart is gonna go down with you when your put to rest. Sam, why are you gone? Come back to me.”

‘Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you…
Sign up to rate and review this story