Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fire at Will.

by PrepareToFeelRevenge 0 reviews

I feel like there's nothing left to do but prove myself to you and we'll keep it running.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: None,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-06-03 - Updated: 2010-06-03 - 712 words

0Unrated
I made my way through the wet muddy reserve with the intention of getting to the bus stop. My converses made a squelching sound in the runny mud. The rain was pelting down, and hard might I add. My shoulder length black hair drenched with rainwater was now starting to curl. After all the time I spent on it, it had now all gone to waste. I had even gotten into a fight with my dear mother this very morning about the fact I spend “way to much time on myself”. Lately, I can’t even look at her without wanting to horribly mutilate her. We live alone in our three-bedroom duplex. My father and mother divorced only about four years ago, yet they still see each other every month for a quick fuck. They disgust me, and I vowed to myself I will never be like them.

The engine of the bus snapped me from my trance. I began to run, trying not to trip or fall into the holes all around me. Damn kids these days, always blowing shit up. My legs began to chafe from the rubbing of my wet skinny jeans. The thought of being out in this reserve in the rain reminded me of James, my ex-boyfriend. We declared our love for each other out in this very reserve about 7 months ago. It was perfect. The pouring rain, causing us only to see each other’s faces, the way his lips felt as he kissed me, the way his cold hands held my face. I didn’t want anything more than to stay in that moment forever. He didn’t stay interested for long. Half way through our relationship, he started cheating on me, with a prissy brunette named Rose. I was too stupid to notice it, but I found out for myself one afternoon, as I accidentally walked in on them having sex. I was horrified. I couldn’t believe James would sleep with Rose. She wasn’t even his type. She wore skirts up to her ass, and skimpy tops that showed most of her cleavage. In one conversation James and I had, he said he would never sleep with someone like that, in fear of getting herpes. So he ended it with me, saying he’d moved on from my type. My heart still wrenches till this very day.

Thinking about this made me not realise that the shoelace of one of my converses had come loose and was now covered in mud. I looked at it, ignored it, and continued to run for my life to catch the damn bus. I was about 10 metres away from the bus stop when I stood on my loose shoelace. I tripped and face planted into the slimy mud. My mouth hung low as the bus drove straight past. I slammed my fist into the mud crying out in frustration. I stood up, my clothes now covered in the brown mud. I shook off the dripping mud from my arms and looked around wondering what to do next. I didn’t know whether to walk home to a pissed off mother or walk to school to face judging students. Either way I was screwed, so I decided I may as well go to school.

On my walk to school I found a hose in an alley, which I used to hose down the mud off of my clothes. Now I was just dripping wet, which I could deal with. The sun was now just starting to come out. Today really isn’t my day. I approached the large gates of my high school. I hate this place. People always carry on about how they miss high school once they leave it and they’d prefer to go back instead of living the life they have. It’s a prison, you’re lucky to get out alive. I sighed and pulled my now curly hair into a quick bun. I held onto my messenger bag as I started to make my way into the school. I wonder what else this day will bring.






This is my first fan fiction ever! So please review me and tell me what you think, it would be muchly appreciated. Fuck sincerley, Alannah.
Sign up to rate and review this story