Categories > Movies > Star Wars

Jedi or Padme?

by MedicineJar 0 reviews

Anakin Skywalker makes a crucial choice. The Jedi Order or Padme?

Category: Star Wars - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Anakin - Published: 2006-04-24 - Updated: 2006-04-25 - 422 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Master Windu, I must talk to you."

"Skywalker, we just received word that Obi-Wan has destroyed General Grevious! We're on our way to make sure the Chancellor returns emergency power back to the Senate!"

"He's not going to give his power back. I've learned a terrible truth. I think Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord."

"A Sith Lord!"

"Yes, the one we've been looking for."

"How do you know this?"

"He knows the ways of the force, he's be trained to use the Darkside."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Then our worst fears have been realized, we must move quickly if the Jedi order is to survive."

"Master, the Chancellor is very powerful, you'll need my help if you are to arrest him."

"For your own good, stay out of this affair, I sense a great deal of confusion in you, Skywalker, there is much fear that clouds your judgement."

"I must go Master."

"No, if what you told me is true, you will have gained my trust but for now remain here, wait in the Council Chambers until we return."

"Yes master."


As I sit quietly in my chair in the Council Chambers, pondering what to do next, I just can't get that conversation with Master Windu out of my mind. I know I should be there. I am more powerful then Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar combined. Master Windu knows it too! Together, Master Windu and I would destroy the Sith and then peace and order would have been restored to the galaxy! I quietly wonder over to the window and look at Padme's apartment on the other side of the city.

"You do know don't you! If the Jedi destroy me any chance of saving her will be lost!"

A tear rolls down my cheek as I must decide between the Jedi Order and Palpatine. The Jedi or Padme. The choice is simple. I must learn the power to help save my beloved Padme from death. I won't lose her the way I did my mother. I need Palpatine and his knowledge.

As I make my way down to the Jedi Hanger Bay, I am met by Shaak Ti.

"Anakin, Anakin where are you going?"

"Shaak Ti get out of my way!"

She kept pestering me about where I was going, I simply responded, "I'm the Chosen One and I will do what I must." Then I pushed my way past her and made my way to the hanger. The choice is made. Padme, I will save you.
Sign up to rate and review this story