Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing But Memories

I'll Force Myself To Remember The Good Times We Shared

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

a sad rydon/ryden story

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-06-06 - Updated: 2010-06-08 - 367 words - Complete

0Unrated
thought this up earlier. i think i'm gonna write about ten chapters for this, but I'm not sure
by the way, the bits in italics are the memories. Normal is like.... what would be happening now... The whole story will be in Brendon's POV
xoxo
Nikki


'Brendon! that one looks like a tree' Ryan smiled at me, pointing at the clouds.
'Oh... My... GOD! You are so right... it does! Clouds are awesome!' I laughed.
'Brenny... I feel weird but I don't know why' He sighed. I had known somehtign was bugging him, I could tell.
'What do you mean, sugar-cube?' I asked, smiling a little.
'I think something bad is gonna happen tonight...' He said, snuggling closer to me. I looked around, seeing shades of green and blue. The sky and the grass.
'Don't be silly. I tell you this everytime, nothing is gonna happen. C'mon, I think we should go home now' I told him, gently pushing him off of me and standing up. I reached for his hand and pulled him to his feet. The pair of us walked back to is car, hand in hand, the sun setting behind us.


I wish I was right. I wish and beg all the time. But I was wrong. Oh so wrong. I'll never forget that day, the one that ended like a nightmare, the day that should have been a nightmare. But it wasn't. Only a few hours after he told me he was scared, we argued over just about anything we could. He ran out of the house and along the street. I followed him, clothed in nothing but a dressing gown, tears dripping down my face. He rushed into the road, and the moments after that were filled with tires squealing and a loud crash. I'll never forget that night. The night he died in my arms.

Everyone told us we were the perfect couple. That wasn't the first time we argued though. We'd been arguing on and off for a few weeks. But that day was the final straw. And for the first time in a year, I'm thinking back over what went wrong, over where I went wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story