Categories > Original > Drama

Soledad

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-09 - Updated: 2010-06-09 - 986 words

0Unrated
Broken,with no life in me any longer.Here I am sitting alone in a graveyard.In front of her grave.
How did I turn up like this?How did this happen?
It's a long story,and I'm not happy to tell it,but I will.I'll show you what real love can do to you.And why I don't want it any more.
Maybe after this,you'll think twice on your life and how lucky you are that you either never fell in love,or that you still have it...


Her POV

Tango.My passion.My desire to dance it is great,but I could never get the chance.
I watch and stand by watching the movement and passion between the dancer as they danced it.I never tried for it,because ...because of how it kept a burden on me.
That story is much too long to tell you,though.And I'd rather move onto my life.
My name is Eleina.I'm a sophmore in high school,and may be known as the smartest and quietest girl.On the outisde,I look this way.
But...on the inside I feel a burning fire in me to release my screams and desires and passions to the world.To dance the tango how I've wanted to since I was a little girl...to find love.
Enough of my obsession and silly dreams,though...let's get back to the real world.
"Hey,Eleina,can I borrow some notes?" I nodded and took out notes for a girl in my class and handed them to her.The people in my class were all nice to me,but I never talked with them or hung out with them.I stayed silent in my chair either working or reading.
But nowadays,I've been feeling strange.A peculiar feeling has occured in me and I can't seem to shake it off.A kind of feeling that makes you hungry with curiousity to find out what is going to happen that gives you this feeling.
"So,who's this Alex Melendez?" I looked up as I heard the interesting name.Some girls to the side of me started a conversation on this one guy.
"I hear he is the most scariest and toughest,but he is also the hottest.He barely talks to anybody and anybody who pisses him off gets a total beatdown.It's like he was born a street fighter." I stayed silent,listening to them.Suddenly,the door was slammed open.
My eyes widened and my head shot up to the door.
"Guys,you have to come see!This guy is so getting knocked out by Alex Melendez.Come on!" The class went running out.
I sighed and sootd up closing the book,and followed the noise.
A group of people blocked my view,but this Alez had caught my attention.I wanted to know who he was.
I pushed past everybody until I was in the front,and my eyes widened at the scene.A boy on top of another,punching an already unconscious guy.Blood was all over the knocked out guy's face,and blood was all over Alex Melendez's fist.
Teachers had come and dragged Alex Melendez off of the guy,while he pulled and kicked.My eyes went back to the unconscious guy and I gulped.
This Alex Melendez...was dangerous.

I went to the office.I always went there to talk with the guidance councelor.She gave me advice about everything,even though I hardly took any.
I walked in and walked to the secretary to tell her,but she said the guidance counselor was talking with another student.She told me to wait in the waiting room.
But what scared,yes scared,me was that Alex Melendezz was sitting there.Worse was there was only two seats.I took a deep breath and sat beside him.
The silence between us stabbed me like daggers,so I decided to do something very stupid...
"Hi." I said quietly.No response.I looked over to see him sitting there boredly.
I cleared my throat and smiled,turning my body to him.
"Hi." Still no response.I sighed and gave an even bigger smile.I dared to do what I was going to do next.
My hand neared his arm to poke him,but with a swift movement,I found myself being grabbed by the hand of his.
My eyes widened,and my smile faded away.My eyes went from his hands,up to his eyes.Narrowed,his eyes like daggers stabbing into mine.
I gulped as his hand tightened around mine.
"What...do you want?" His voice was deep,husky...and I could smell the murderous aura coming off of him.
"I-I'm sorry,I-I was just t-trying to be n-nice." He sighed and his hold on my hand loosened,but it didn't let go.
"Why?"
"Well,I-I saw the f-fight.I guess y-you were mad,so I-I decided to talk a b-bit with you."
"Just because I get in a fight,doesn't mean you have to bother me."
"S-Sorry."
He sighed and let go of my hand roughly.He still kept his eyes on me,though.
"Ms.Eleina Banderas.I will see you now." I looked up at the counselor and smiled standing up.I grabbed my wrist as I walked towards her office,feeling the bruise around it.I stopped and looked back at him,my eyes narrowe in the curiousity of knowing him.The interest.
He looked at me,his eyes suddenly showing a glimpse of loneliness...sadness.But he looked away quickly,his sigh obviously heard.
I turned back and entered the office with a small smile.
"So,anything interesting happen today?" I nodded,not thinking of my action or what I was about to say.
"I...I met an interesting boy.I think I want to be better friends with him.Maybe...more."
Sign up to rate and review this story