Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 9

Feminintiy is not a Virtue

by Genome_Boi 0 reviews

Kuja is placed in a difficult and emmbarrasing situation thanks to his appearance

Category: Final Fantasy 9 - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kuja - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-05-19 - Updated: 2005-05-19 - 326 words - Complete

-1Boring
Femininity is not a virtue


Kuja sat at the far end of the table curling a piece of his thick, silver hair around his index finger.
'God I'm bored...' he thought, stifling a yawn.
He was just about to fall asleep when a very loud voice stopped his head's encounter with the oak table.
"Kujha!"
Kuja sighed; he knew immediately who it was. There was only one person on the whole of Gaia that insisted on calling him 'Kujha'
"Kujha! We've got a surprise for you!" Eiko sang
"Oh really, do go on," Kuja replied, feigning interest.
"Well, Vivi and I thought it would be a good idea to put your details in the 'Lonely Hearts' page..."
"What?!"
"I-I just wanna say now that I didn't know about this until this morning," Vivi informed. Kuja nodded.
"What did you say exactly?" the Genome asked suspiciously.
Eiko cleared her throat and held up a new copy of the Gaia Gazette, "'lonely male Genome seeks male companion. Hobbies include watching and reading plays. Must like tails'"
"Wait a minute, 'male Genome seeks male companion?!" Kuja exclaimed.
"Yeah! I wrote it myself and got Dr Tot to make it sound better! Aren't you excited?!" Eiko beamed proudly.
"Yeah, that's...um...great, but what makes you think I need a companion?" Kuja asked, rather ticked off.
"Well, you're always either in your room or in the library sitting by yourself. So I said how you could do with someone to talk to and the others thought of putting your details in the local paper!"
"So basically... You all think that I'm a loner?"
"Yup."
"I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're kind words have made my day."
"...You're being sarcastic, aren't you..."
"Yup."
"You're just like your brother!"
Eiko grinned and walked off, leaving Kuja and Vivi alone.
"You know what Vivi?" Kuja sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"N-no, what?"
"...Femininity is not a virtue..."
Sign up to rate and review this story