Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Euphoria II

Simon and Lexie

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Year two of the first Euphoria. Six months after Simon's accident. How are things going to turn out for the crew this year? Still Skins-styled and different.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Shuichi,Yuki - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-06-05 - Updated: 2010-06-19 - 6756 words - Complete

0Unrated
Key Notes:

"Japanese talking"

"+American English talking+"

"British English talking"

"#Australian English talking#"

Darkness except for the brightly lit stain glass window. Such a somber moment. The lights slowly drew up. Justice's "D.A.N.C.E." blared in the background of the church. A skinny Japanese girl came out on the stage dancing. Three other dancers joined her. They all danced around on the stage as the music pumped on through the air. Their movements soared around in bright, festive flashes of color. They collapsed in the middle of the stage at the end.

"Ah, pretty good, girl!" one of the dancers said. "But not good enough, lesbo!"

"Because I rule, basically!" the leader said. The first dancer huffed.

"Shit, lesbo!" she mumbled. The third dancer breathed out and took off her top.

"Ah, Saki, you're stinkin'!" the first dancer spoke.

"What about you, you sweaty f**k!" Saki remarked. She playfully tackled her fellow dancer to the ground.

"Ah, get off!" her girlfriend yelped. "Not in public!" Saki giggled aloud as she kissed her girl on the lips. In seconds, they began making out. The main dancer sat up on her bottom.

"Well, I'll see you guys around," she said. The main dancer got up to leave. Applause came from one of the pews. The main dancer looked up in the darkened crowd. Brandy, one of Lexie's other personalities, stood in the crowd clapping.

"+Beautiful girls!+" she called. "+Beautiful!+" The main dancer bowed her head, smiling at the stylist.

"Thanks Brandy," she said.

"+You'll be perfect for tomorrow night!+" The girl blushed at her. Brandy turned next to her.

"+What do you think of that, then?+" she asked. Silence next to her.

"+Si?+" The boy sat there in a daze. He looked up at the girls.

"What?" he asked. "Think of what?"

"+The moves. The ones that the girls were doing on stage,+" Brandy explained. Simon stared out in a daze for a moment.

"It's okay," he said at last. He stared on in silence. Clearly, this wasn't working.

Subject: Simon and Lexie

Tokyo pretty much looked the same after six months. In fact, it didn't change. It was Simon who had changed. Getting hit by a bus and being in a coma will do that to you. Brandy was the only one who came and picked him up. Everyone else was too busy at the moment. Sid had his own matters to deal with. Simon looked out the window in silence. She just felt sorry for him. A bus rushed past them and Simon leapt in his seat in fear as he grabbed Brandy by the hand.

"+Shhh. Honey, it's okay,+" she whispered to him. Simon breathed out some.

"Yeah," he murmured. The boy still was on a heavy recovery track. Brandy looked down and saw that he was still holding her hand.

"+It's alright,+" Brandy whispered. Simon didn't speak; he just looked out in a daze.

"+Everything is cool?+" his les pal asked. The boy nodded at her some. Brandy walked Simon all the way back her apartment. Lovely day today. The British boy felt really out of it. He was like a stranger in a strange land.

"+Hi Brandy!+" a small voice said. The stylist paused and smiled a group of little American boys leaning on a '10 Honda sports car.

"+Hi Brandy!+" they all greeted her.

"+Who's that?+" another boy asked.

"+Oh that's Simon,+" she answered. One of the boys stared at her friend in a funny way.

"+Oi!+" he said. Simon looked up at him.

"+What's up with you?+" the boy asked.

"I had a traumatic subdural hematoma with motor and receptional complications," he slurred out.

"+Are you funny in the head?+" another boy asked.

"Yes," the older boy answered.

"+You're still cool!+" another boy in the group said.

"+Yeah, he's the man!+" his pal said. "+Right Jimmy?+"

"+Yeah, he rocks!+" Jimmy agreed. Simon gave him a little shrug. Brandy giggled.

"+Come on, Si,+" she said. Then, the les turned to her fan club.

"+See ya later, boys,+"

"+See ya, Brandy!+" she said in unison.

"+Bye,+" one of the boys repeated. One of the boys turned to his friends.

"+I want to do Brandy!+" he announced.

"+You can't, she's a lesbian,+" his pal replied. The boys went quiet.

"+Bummer,+" the one boy said. Back at Lucas and Lexie's apartment, Brandy and Simon made it in at due time. Lucas had just come home with the home.

"+I got your favorite,+" he said.

"Thanks," Simon mumbled at the table. Lucas got out the food to his girlfriend and pal. He turned to Simon.

"+Got a good bargain price for it,+" Lucas went on. "+How is your mom?+" Simon looked up at the man.

"I don't remember you," he said.

"+Oh,+" Lucas replied. "+I'm Lexie's boyfriend, Lucas. We moved to Japan four years ago. Lexie's... out right now. You and I first met at a soda bar. You walked up to me and just started talking. I thought you were pretty smart for your age.+"

"Yeah, well I'm stupid and useless now," Simon said, sadly.

"+No,+" Lucas countered. Brandy handed him her plate.

"+Here you go, honey,+" she said softly. Simon slowly took the plate.

"+Thanks Luke,+" the stylist said. Simon began eating with his fork.

"+Those were good times,+" Lucas went on. "+You tried to get me to pick up the tab at the bar.+" He wiped his younger friend's face.

"+Soy sauce, Luke?+" Brandy offered. Luke quickly finished up.

"+Yeah, right,+" he said. Then, he hurried right into the kitchen. Brandy looked over at Simon.

"+You always wanted grape and ginger,+" Luke went on. "+I didn't understand why. That stuff was nasty.+" At the Williams' house, Katie was testing out a spray wipe device in the bathroom. She didn't look up when she heard the door open.

"Mum," a soft voice said. Katie looked up and saw Darcy standing in the bathroom doorway.

"I need to pee." Katie nodded a bit.

"Okay..."

"I can manage it myself usually." Katie paused for a moment and then came back to earth.

"Yeah, sorry..." she mumbled. The woman got up and began walking out of the bathroom. She reached out to turn on the light, but instead she turned on the alarm. A loud siren welled in the room.

"Oh, f*k! F*g, f*g, f** thing!" she cried as she tried to turn it off. After turning on the light, she managed to cut it off with the help of her daughter. The poor woman walked out in stress. Clearly a tough time for her.

At Miho's, Brandy opened up another day at the salon. She was occasionally one of the top hair stylists. (That was when Brandy was in control Lexie's body.) The boss, called Yuito, came out with the coffee.

"Back again, I see," he greeted his star artist.

"+Yep,+" Brandy replied. "+I just come and go.+"

"I wish you would work here permanently."

"+No can do.+"

"Why not?" Brandy hesitated for a bit. Unlike her dominant personality, Brandy and the other fifteen personalities knew the truth about Lexie's condition. They agreed with Lucas to say nothing. Brandy chuckled a bit.

"+Just can stay in one place for too long.+"

"I see." They both set up shop and began with work. The morning rush brought in a good amount of appointments. Brandy worked non-stop. To her, she was an artist and the hair was her canvas. Close to lunch time, Yuito stopped.

"Go out and take a lunch break," he said. "You deserve one." Brandy reluctantly did so. She hated stopping when she was in the middle of an artistic flow. But, she would need to eat in order to keep that flow going. A catch-22, really. On the streets of Ruku District, a group of party girls just hung around smoking and drinking. They were waiting for someone. Not a man, mind you. But their victim. They spotted Brandy walking on to lunch. The bad girls smiled to themselves coldly. Show time! The lesbian stylist started walking closer to them.

"Ooo! It's the city lesbo!"

"Careful or she'll have her head between her legs!"

"Ha! Like hell she will!" Brandy just looked at them in silence. The girls went on annoying her.

"Pussy eater!"

"Or she'll your pussy!" They all broke out into laughter. One girl got to into it.

"Yeah, it'll be like a sliding on a strap-on and f***g a girl up the ass like a dude. Hearing her scream out for more like a little slave ho. Pinching her tits and still riding her like a horse!" Brandy gave a little smirk as the other women went quiet. That girl was too busy acting into it when she realized that everyone went quiet around her. She looked at them confused.

"What? I'm just saying she's a f***g lesbo!"

"Lesbo!!!"

"Lesbo! F***g lesbo!!!" Brandy just smiled and walked.

"Hey guys," she mumbled as she walked away. The woman made it to the Red Panda Buffet. Shuichi and Hiro were already in a booth waiting for her. Shuichi looked up and saw her.

"Brandy!" The stylist hurried over to her boys and took a seat.

"+Hey guys!+" Hiro looked her up and down.

"Busy day at Miho's?"

"+Yeah. Can't stay too long.+"

"How's Simon?"

"+Struggling.+" Both boys went silent. The waitress came by and Brandy ordered a drink. Ginger soda, no booze. Brandy never drank at all. Nearby, the same party girls were laughing at the stylist. One girl smirked at her and the boys.

"F***g trud bummers," she murmured.

"Hey!" Hiro said quickly at the woman like a father scolding a child. "Watch your mouth!" She went quiet right away. The other girls looked away as Hiro walked over to their table. He tightly clinched onto the heckler's wrist.

"You got something to say?"

"I'll say what I like! It's a free country!"

"You got a point there. But here's my suggestion, you tell your grandmother what you said to Yuito's employee, Brandy!" The woman looked at him nervously. She knew that pissing off her grandmother equaled death. Hiro said that in her eyes.

"Alright?" The girl nodded. The guitarist let go of her wrist and walked back over to the table. The trio went to go get their lunches. A pause came over the party girl and her friends. They women broke down laughing.

"You got owned!" they said. "You got f**d!" The humiliated woman saw red and bitch-slapped the teeny bopper that was hanging out with them. She cried in pain as the others went silent.

Meanwhile, Simon was trying to undo his belt buckle to do number one in the bathroom at Lucas and Lexie's apartment. The boy was clearly having some troubles.

"Sid! Sid/!" No answer, of course. "/Sid! Sid! Sid!" Lucas came into the bathroom.

"+Si?+"

"I need to pee. My hands don't work."

"+Uh... well, I always helped you out when you were drunk.+" Simon looked lost for a moment.

"I've got to register for school. Sign my name on the form. But, my head's forgotten bits to me. All sorts of bits." Lucas patted him on the shoulder.

"+Give it time, pal.+"

"Just..."

"+Oh, right.+"

"I can aim." Lucas hurried over and undid the younger boy's belt. Simon tried his best to keep still. Once that was over with, the boy went to work. Lucas stayed by to try and help his friend. As he waited, a thought crossed his mind.

"+Hey, what ever happened to Casper?+" Simon froze in silence as he finished up work.

At the bar, Casper was hanging out with the party crowd. Good times to be had by all.

"One, two, three!" she said. The group all took shots. The guy next to her turned and they began making out. Casper let him do as her new "friend" pleased. He slowly began moving his hand up her skirt.

"#Are we on the right floor?#" Emma asked outside of the apartment.

"Don't know, don't I?" Fujisaki replied.

"#Alright, angry boots.#"

"I want to get ready for the party."

"#Yeah well, that will get about thirty seconds, won't it?"

"I get ready; I dress up."

"#Nah, we're talking about you, Sugo! Unstudied!#" She roughed up his hair. Fujisaki frowned at her.

"F**g hell, I dress up!" They came to the door 718. Emma turned to her pal.

"#Is this the door?#" She peeked inside.

"#Whoa!#" Fujisaki peeked in as well. Lucas was fixing up Simon's belt. The two pals pulled back quickly. Emma turned to the keyboardist.

"#You don't see that every day.#" Inside, Lucas heard the knock at the door.

"+It's open!+" Simon became excited.

"That's probably Sid. Coming to take me home." He turned around to the door. Emma and Fujisaki slowly walked inside.

"+Oh Em, Saki! Good to see you again. You came just in time.+" Lucas said.

"#Right...#" Emma mumbled. Simon looked confused for a moment.

"Where's Sid?" Both were nervously quiet. Right then, Shuichi, Hiro, and Brandy came into the apartment.

"Hey Fujisaki, Emma!" Shuichi greeted them.

"+Hey guys!+" Brandy said. Simon looked more disappointed. Hiro turned to Luke.

"+How is he doing, Luke?+"

"+Just seeing to him,+" the American boy replied.

"#Yeah,#" Emma mumbled. "#Seeing to him...#"

"He's got strong hands."

"+Yep, Lexie always says that!+" Brandy cut in. Emma and Fujisaki looked on in silence. Brandy turned to the other two.

"+So, we're dancing the night away at the party tonight?+"

"#Uh... yeah, yeah! Big party tonight!#" Fujisaki quickly pinched Emma on the arm. The girl flinched in pain. The keyboardist turned back to their friends.

"It's not a big party."

"#Uh... that's right.#" Moment of silence passed.

"What party?" Simon asked. Brandy looked at Simon. In a few minutes, Simon, Fujisaki, and Emma were waiting for the bus. Awkward silence sat heavily on them for a long moment. Time for some damage control.

"#Look, sorry Si!#" Emma spoke up. "#But your mum says we got to take you home.#"

"Maybe your folks think it's too sudden for you to be going out," Fujisaki added on.

"F**k my folks!" Simon wailed. "Where's Sid?" The pair looked nervous for a bit.

"#He couldn't make it, mate,#" Emma replied. "#His dad made him stay in and...#"

"Mow the grass."

"#Yeah. Mow the grass.#" Simon looked like he was about to cry now.

"He couldn't make it, Simon," Fujisaki reasoned. "Sid couldn't make it." The British boy slowly broke down.

At home, Sid lit a cigarette as looked on his laptop computer. He too was having a stressful time of his own. He looked through all of the pictures of Simon while he was in a coma. He had stuck by his friend during that whole time. It was a hard time for them. Despite all of that, Sid couldn't be with his friend now. Now, he had another problem on his hands.

On his back bedroom wall was a large, life-size poster of his girlfriend, Arisu. She was naked except for his sheets covering her body. Arisu had moved to Mongolia with her mom for the summer. Jin's, her older brother, idea really. So now, Sid and Arisu had a long distance relationship until school started again. The boy pulled out a postcard from his bird in Mongolia. Four more weeks. Four more weeks until Arisu came back to Tokyo again.

Sid flipped over the postcard. "WATCH ME!!!" it said in glittery Kanji. Sid booted up his laptop and turned on the Media Player. The video came up and Mongolia countryside popped up on the screen. Arisu jumped into view.

"Hey, hi Sid!" she greeted him. "When you coming to see me? Everyone's so lovely in Ulan Bator! Here are my new friends, Cho and Hong!" Two Mongolian boys appeared on the screen with her.

"^Hello there, man!^" Cho said.

"^Hello there, Sidney!^" Hong said. Sid watched on in slight concerned.

"Cho is going to play to teach me how to play his morin khuur later," Arisu announced.

"^It's easy,^" he said. "^You just have to finger it.^" All three of them giggled.

"And I'm already beating on Hong's drum!" Arisu announced.

"^Magic, yeah?^" he said.

"What?" Sid asked himself.

"I'm not very good," Arisu said.

"^Yeah, you are!^" Hong argued.

"Anyway, there's a point in this Sid," Arisu went on. "Now, watch what I can do!" She blew a kiss at the camera and the trio all backed up. Sid watched on slightly in discomfort as Arisu began dancing to the music of her new friends. While the video was playing, Sid dumped out his envelope and a stamp from Mongolia fell out in his hand. He took a sip of his Red Bull and watched Arisu dance on still. Sid just watched on in dismay.

"Mighty f***g Mongolia," he muttered to himself. He sighed as she danced on. This was going to be a long four weeks. And it sucks already.

At Miho's, Brandy was hard at her art again. The gossiping women in the salon made her head swim. Another personality was trying to take over. Brandy took in heavy breaths. Ever since Simon's accident, Lexie's other personalities had been switching back and forth more frequently. Niki was the queen bee personality of the seventeen personalities while Lexie was the main one. Now, the battle for control had begun to spike this year. It seemed like only a matter of time...

"Brandy?" a voice asked. The stylist quickly looked up. Yuito looked at her in slight worry.

"Are you feeling okay?" The stylist quickly nodded.

"+Yeah, yeah!+" she lied. "+I'm fine.+" The boss didn't seem to believe her.

"Look, if you're sick, then go home..."

"+No, no! I'm fine! I just need some air. Excuse me.+" Brandy quickly went out the back. He must never know the truth. Yuito looked on confused.

Meanwhile, Fujisaki and Emma were walking Simon home. Still awkward and silent all around. Boy this was hard. They looked back at their friend and stopped.

"Don't wait!" Simon barked as he walked on.

"We said we'd take you home," Fujisaki said.

"Don't wanna go home!" They just walked on. Suddenly, they heard someone singing:

"I feel you creepin', I can see you from my shadow.
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo.
Maybe go to my place and just kick it, like Taebo.
And possibly bend you over.
Look back and watch me
Smack that, all on the floor,
Smack that, give me some more,
Smack that, 'till you get sore
Smack that, oooh.
Smack that, all on the floor,
Smack that, give me some more,
Smack that, 'till you get sore,
Smack that, oooh."

The trio looked up and saw Ando dancing around to his IPod and singing along while dressed up like a pimp. The trio approached him from behind. Fujisaki yanked the ear buds out of the younger boy's ear. Ando whipped around quickly.

"Hey!" he yelled. The boy's pants began to fall down.

"F***g hell," he mumbled as he tried to pull them up. "Sorry. I'm got them in to start pimpin' these! What's happenin' man? I'm really in for some slippy-slidey action at this big party, man!"

"#No, it's not,#" Emma quickly lied to Simon. "#Really a party.#"

"Are you kidding me?" Ando asked. "It's the biggest night of the year, everybody's goin'!" Fujisaki smacked him in the head hard. Ando looked at him in pain.

"#Yeah, except Simon...#" Emma hinted.

"Yeah?" Ando asked. "Shame man. It's going to be hottttttttttttttt!" He got lost in disk scratching sounds. Fujisaki hit him on the back of the head again.

"Ow!" the younger boy yelped.

"Simon can't go, remember?" the keyboardist snapped. Ando suddenly caught on. He suddenly felt dumb now.

"F***s!" Simon muttered.

"#Yeah...#" Emma finished. "#Come on, mate.#" They all began the walk again.

"I told you to keep quiet about the stupid rave!" Fujisaki hissed at Ando. "And why are you dressed as a crack dealer?"

"Think it's too much?" Ando asked.

"If I just met you Ando, I would rather slit my wrists than do you."

"That's because you don't put out. Better watch out, Saki or they'll take your balls into care."

"Huh?"

"Because they don't get out enough!" Ando broke down laughing.

"Ha! You get it? Your balls don't get out enough!" They made it all the way back to Simon's house. Emma rang the doorbell as Fujisaki glared at the younger boy. The laughter died right away as Ando looked up.

"Hello Williams-san," he said. Bill looked at him sternly. More awkward silence.

"Wondered where you were," Bill said to his son. Simon slowly walked inside. Bill turned back to his son's friends.

"Thanks for bringing him back." Ando and Emma nodded.

"#That's right,#" Emma said. "#No problem. Hey, maybe we'll be able to pop round...#" The door slammed shut in their faces.

"#...Tomorrow.#" Emma finished. Or not. She shrugged quickly.

"#Let's go get f**d,#" she said. The new trio nodded and walked away. Ando pulled up his pants the whole time.

Inside, Simon sat at the table in silence. He stared at his plate before him.

"Are you not going to eat anything, Simon?" Katie asked. He looked up at his mum.

"No," he mumbled.

"Okay." She fiddled with her fork.

"So, uh... what did you get up to..."

"He shouldn't be going out!" Bill cut in. "I mean, he's wandering around, God knows where..."

"Bill," Katie said.

"We don't even know who he's with!"

"Bill!"

"I mean he could have a bleed or a fit or..."

"Yeah, Bill. He's here." The man breathed out some. So difficult.

"Ah, f**k it!" he said at last. Then, he went back to his dinner.

"F**k it," Simon echoed.

"F**k it," Darcy added. Bill became frustrated.

"Alright, for Christ's sake, eat something! Look, mum's made it easy! It's... it's all lovely and... bite-size!" Simon stared on in silence. Everyone sat on quietly. Bill sighed again.

"Oh, sorry! Sorry! Come on, let's talk about something else. Come on! Come on! Come on!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. Wh-Wh-What do you want to talk about?" his wife asked. Silence for a moment as Bill sighed.

"Dirty jokes!" Simon answered.

"What?" Katie asked.

"Chiba-san says your jokes are filthy," her son went on. Katie blinked for a moment.

"You saw Sukiko Chiba today?" she asked.

"Sukiko was probably thinking about someone else..." Bill cut in. "Right Katie?"

"Yeah... yeah..." Bill nodded. His wife quickly took a drink of her tomato juice.

"Anyway," she said. "Uh... this mate of mine has been going to the doctor."

"And who's that?" Bill asked.

"I don't know. You don't know him. Anyway, he has some tests. He had palpitations or something. Clears throat So, she goes back to the doctor to get the results and the doctor said, 'Come in and sit down. I afraid there's good news and bad news. Bad news is that the results are back and you only have a month to live.' My mate's devastated, gutted. But, he pulls himself together and he says, 'Well, what's to good news?' The doctor says, 'You've seen one your receptionists, blonde, great ass, huge tits, well I'm f***g her.'" Silence all around. Darcy giggled at her.

"That's crap." Giggles filled the room.

"Yeah," Simon said.

"Well, my name's Katie Williams, thank you and good night," his mum said as she took a sip of juice. Simon laughed on still.

"Take his balls into care," he said. "I get it now. They don't get out enough. I got it! I got it!" The rest of the family looked on nervously. Simon slowly let his laughter die down some. Not appropriate at all.

Brandy was lost in her head outside of the salon. The internal battle had started again for the second time today. How long could she keep up this show? She and Lucas knew this was getting old now. But, how long before Lexie and the rest of the world figured it out? She looked up when she heard the front door buzz. Brandy hurried back inside to see Yuito talking to an old lady and what looked like her granddaughter. The old lady looked pissed.

"Hello Yuito."

"Yoko. How are you doing?"

"Only passionable, Yuito." She turned to the granddaughter, who was the party girl that was insulting Brandy earlier.

"It seems like my Saki has always stepped his mouth." Saki looked down in shame. Brandy watched from inside. Yuito kept his face.

"Little misunderstanding, that's it." Yoko turned to Saki.

"What you got to say, pussy-head?" Saki really turned red now.

"Sorry Yuito-san," she mumbled.

"And.." Saki looked up bitterly.

"Sorry, Brandy!" The stylist nodded.

"She's baked a cake of remorse," Yoko went on. Saki headed it forward. "Gominasai" was spelled wrong on the strawberry-lemon cake with frosting and sprinkles. Brandy noticed and looked surprised.

"Very well," Yuito said. Brandy looked at a shamed Saki.

"Are we forgiven, Yuito?" Yoko asked.

"Water under the bridge, Yoko," the boss said. "Same time as always?"

"Yeah."

"How's your husband?"

"Good. He just got out of the hospital this morning. Has to wear a pace maker though."

"Bummer."

"Yeah, not allowed to have an IPod either. Or a laptop." Yuito nodded some.

"Probably for the best." Saki mouthed something ugly at Brandy. The stylist looked on at her still. Yoko nodded back.

Simon sat at his desk and picked up a pen. He was going to try and write his name now. The boy struggled with the pen for a little bit before he could get it out of the cup. Once on the desk, Simon tried to pick up the pen and start writing. Meanwhile, Brandy went back to her art. The battle has calmed down for the moment and she another artistic rush enter her head. She forced herself into intense artistic work with the clients' hair.

Simon tried his best to write an "S" on the paper in front of him. It looked more like a sloppy toddler trying to write. It didn't really turn out right.

Elsewhere, Casper stood in the shower, crying. She didn't enjoy her bar date at a all. No boy was as good as Simon. Too bad he was still trying to recover from his accident.

Sid meanwhile still watched Arisu dance on the screen. Boy four long weeks until she came back to Japan was going to be a bitch. Still, it was worth the wait, he supposed. They had been nothing but true blue to each other over the summer. So, that should account for something, right? Brandy worked on the next client while Simon still tried to right his name, Casper was breaking down in the shower, and Sid looked at more pictures of when Simon was in a coma. At last after just scrabbling on the paper, Simon broke down in frustration and began throwing a fit. Darcy watched in silence as her older brother began throwing things around the room. Bill rushed into the room just in time.

"Oh Simon," he said as he rushed over to stop his son. He finally managed to push his son down on the bed.

"F***g hell," he mumbled as he tried to restrain the boy. Darcy watched on nervously. Simon cried out even more before calming down again. Bill stood up to his feet.

"Oh f**k," he said aloud. Then, he left the room. Elsewhere, Brandy was working on her new customer. She felt another wave come into her. The stylist tried her best to keep it back down. She could not have anything destroy her flow at the moment. "Go away, guys!" she thought to herself. "I'm in control right now, not you! I'll give Lexie the control when I am sure that Simon is okay! Until then, shut up and go away!" Right then, the wave died away. Brandy took in another deep breath before going back to again. Everything will be good so far. Everything will be good!

Meanwhile, Simon's mobile began to ring. He slowly answered the phone.

"+Simon,+" Brandy said on the other line. "+Are you alright?+"

"No," her friend replied. "Nobody wants me to come out anymore."

"+Well, f**k it. Come anyway,+" Brandy offered.

"I don't know if I'll go back to college," Simon told her.

"+My 'friends' are fighting for control,+" the stylist said. "+We're both bummed, hon.+"

"Why doesn't Sid come anymore?" Simon asked. "Can't even remember when he was here."

"+He misses you, Si.+"

"I miss me."

"+Come out. I'll get you dancin'+"

"Yeah. You gonna gay me?"

"+Hey. Simon's here.+" Then, Brandy hung up. Both ends smiled. Maybe some sunshine could come out of this after all. The stylist hurried back into the salon.

Evening set in right away. The rave started up in full swing. Jack came unto the DJ Booth.

"Uh, hello everybody," he said. "Uh... I would like to sing a little ditty. I hope you will enjoy this. Yuji, would you mind pressing play, please? Thanks awfully." The DJ put in Jack's CD. The boy turned to the crowd.

"Righttt! It's coming up! Give me a minute, folks!" Jack began his loud rap and the people really began pounding into the music. He even started kissing on some girls that joined him on stage. Jack drew the crowd in with his music. Emma and Ando were really rocking out to the music. Fujisaki walked around looking for somebody. The music pumped on wildly. Shuichi walked into the club. Emma and Ando became excited.

"SHUICHI!!!" they yelled in joy. The two hugged their pal wildly in the crowd. Brandy walked into the crowd and looked around. The boys looked up at waved at her in hyper joy. Now, the party had really started up. The crowd went wild at Jack's rap. He snogged even more girls on stage. He wasn't the only one though. Many teenagers were making out on the dance floor as well. Oh yes, this was the night.

Meanwhile, Simon slowly came down the stairs at his house. He decided to go out after all. He stepped out to the front door. Darcy stood outside waiting for him. She looked ready to party tonight. Simon looked at her in surprise.

"Blimey!" he said. "You're just a kid." She gave him a little chuckle.

"You're mental," she said as she fixed his jeans.

"Thanks..." her brother said sarcastically. She fixed his clothes up like a mother with a child.

"Ready?" Darcy asked. Simon nodded. Both headed out to the rave. Meanwhile, the party was in high swing. Emma danced around in front of Fujisaki.

"#Hey Sugo, where ya moves?#" she yelled. He didn't answer, the boy just walked off. Emma went over to Brandy and Shuichi dancing like crazy. Then suddenly, Ando tapped them on the shoulder. They all looked up and saw Fujisaki dancing kind sexy with a random girl. The quartet looked on shocked. Whoa! Who knew the keyboardist had it in him? Well done to him!

"F**k me sentence!" Ando yelled.

"#Whoa!#" Emma said.

"+Yeah, she's hot, hon!+" Brandy said. The crew looked at her. Ando playfully pushed her.

"Oh, you lesbo!" he yelled.

"+Shut it!+" she replied. Meanwhile, Sid sat off in the crowd, looking at his phone. He received two texts from Simon and Darcy. He looked at the one from Darcy.

"He needs u wre the f**k r u?" she wrote to him. His face remained stoic. Next, Sid where to Simon's message.

"SjID SDN SID WWHEK HFDGHBEQJKL," he wrote. Sid just shut off his phone and flipped it closed. He looked out at the party again. Such a painful time for him. Casper was dancing and making out with more boys on the dance floor. One even had their hands on his ass. She looked up and noticed Sid watching her. Guilt washed over her face. Casper quickly walked out of the club. Sid got lost in his head when he heard Mongolian music playing loudly. The lights and sounds really messed up his head. The pills were starting to take effect.

"Here I come, Arisu!" he yelled. "I'm coming!" Sid became to dance the traditional Mongolian way. Simon and Darcy headed into the woods where the club was. Simon paused for a moment. Darcy turned around to him.

"It's okay, Simon," she said. "Come on." The girl lightly took him by the hand and led him to the party. Up ahead, Gabby looked up and saw Simon coming her way. Excitement spread all over her face. She turned to her friends.

"No way!" Gabby whispered. "Look who's coming! It's Simon Williams!" The Williams siblings got closer to her. Gabby quickly turned around again.

"Oh my god, Simon! Hi!" she chirped. "You look so, so okay! Not like... well, they said you were a total mong and I would've been so pissed if you were a vegetable that had to be switched off, yeah?" Simon looked at her confused.

"Do I know you?" he asked.

"Simon!" Gabby exclaimed. "You do! You know me really rather well. Remember?" She began to act a little sexy for him.

"You were a very naughty boy," Gabby went on. "But, I forgive you." She looked down at his member and smiled.

"It's all still working, yeah?" Darcy sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, I can't place you," Simon told her. Gabby smiled at him still.

"You remember Simon. How you said I was like a total dream shag.

"I said that?"

"Because, Casper was a little tree hugger and was so boring. And you wanted to go out with me because I had longest tongue that you have ever se--"

"He can't place you!" Darcy cut in. That made Gabby go quiet.

"Oh," she said.

"Come on, Si," Darcy said. Then, she and him walked into the club. Gabby took a moment to think about that before coming up with a plan.

"Tongue?" Darcy asked her brother in disgust. A little smile came onto her brother's face.

"Oh yeah!" he said. Darcy just rolled her eyes. The siblings made it inside. Everyone was still dancing around and partying. Darcy moved into the crowd and kissed an older boy on the lips. Simon looked around confused. He tried to find his friends in the crowd. The sounds and movement were all getting to him. He started yelling out to anyone that would hear him. Everyone was too much in their party to notice.

"+Simon!+" Brandy called in the crowd. Her friend tried to fight his way to her. The lights and sounds were getting to him so badly.

"+Simon!+" she called again. The stylist tried to get to him.

"+Simon!+" Brandy pushed through even harder.

"+Get the f**k out of my way, will ya?+" She finally made it outside and looked around.

"+Simon!+" she yelled again. The cheering crowd distracted her from her thoughts.

"+Si?+" she asked as she walked further into the woods. Brandy looked around the darkness.

"+Si?+" she called again. Brandy walked into the darkness even further.

"+Si? Stop f***g about, okay?+"

"Hey," someone whispered to her. The stylist looked up to see someone hidden in the brushes, signaling her to follow. Suddenly, the party girls came out and surrounded her. Saki jumped in front of Brandy in rage.

"Whore!" she barked. The girls all crowded around a panicked Brandy.

"Pussy!" one of them barked.

"Tart!"

"Lesbo!"

"Gay girl!" Brandy looked on in worry. The stylist pushed Saki out of the way and ran off into the darkness. The party girls ran right after their target, yelling homophobic slurs at her. Brandy kept on running without looking back. She managed to escape just in time. The stylist stopped to check her breath once she thought that she was in the clear.

"+Hoes!+" she muttered to herself. Then suddenly, someone tackled her straight to the ground. Both bodies went tumbling down a hill. Brandy tried to fight off her attacker in vain. When they landed, Saki lied on top of her, smirking. She forcefully kissed the American woman on the lips. Brandy gagged some. She tried to push the other woman off, but they went rolling down even further. They landed again with Saki on top. Brandy looked at her confused. Saki grinned at her.

"Sent them the other way." Brandy looked at her some.

"+The f***g cake! I should have known it when I saw the hundreds and thousands. Lemon drizzle!+"

"It was dead-on easy!" Brandy sat up some.

"+Saki, you can't just treat me like shit and just... just... Aw, f**k it!+" The two women kissed again. They pretty much ended up making out on the ground.

Meanwhile in the club, Sid walked all the way outside. He found Casper sitting all alone in the dark, feeling sad. She took another drink of sake. Sid walked over to her. Casper took another drink as he sat down beside her. They didn't speak at first.

"What you want?" the hippie asked at last.

"Arisu sent me a video," Sid answered.

"She misses you, right?" Silence came over them as Sid looked away.

"I don't know what I am supposed to do," Casper said. "I go to see him. I went to see him." Sid looked at her surprised.

"Well, I supposed you do deserve some fun." Casper sighed.

"Those guys just like my tits," she said. Sid felt a little dumb now.

"Oh..." he mumbled. Silence passed.

"You're avoiding me," said Sid. Casper looked up at the boy.

"You make me think of him," she said.

"You're not the only one, Casper. I was there every day, trying to get him to say something. And everyone really, really f*d up and I'm just trying to... But, nobody comes but me, cause it's so terrible. You should have f**g helped me."

"Alright!" Silence passed again. Casper sobbed hard. She sighed.

"When it happened, before the bus... he was on the phone and he said something. I don't think he remembers, but..." Sid looked up as she talked.

"Cas."

"For f**k sake, Sid! I'm trying to tell you this!/" She slowly looked behind her. Simon stood in the darkness, watching them. Casper quickly turned away.

"Jesus!" The hippie looked up again.

"Simon?" He stared on at them.

"Hello." His bird looked away again. Silence sat on heavily as the boy walked forward.

"Wait, I'll go back with you!" Sid spoke up.

"Darcy's taking me," Simon replied. He turned to Casper.

"I will remember everything." Then, he walked away into the night. Sid and Casper sat alone in the dark. Such a hard time indeed. Casper hurried back into the club. The other boy looked confused.

"Where you going?"

"Not now, Sid!" Casper snapped. Sid looked back at Simon and sighed. He was just stuck.

The next day, Brandy went back to the apartment. She was surprised to see Simon sitting on her front porch. The stylist rushed over and sat down next to him.

"+Got lost?+" Simon trembled all over.

"Where do I f***g live?" Brandy hugged him in sympathy. Afterwards, she walked him into the apartment after he calmed down. He sat her desk with a pen in his hand. Brandy walked over to him after he took a shower. She looked at what he was doing.

"I can register if I write my name," Simon said.

"It's more than that, Simon," Brandy said. "It's more than just signing your name." The boy sighed in stress.

"Then f**g help me! Or are you going to be a complete f*g ass with like complete f**g like everyone else I know?"

"+Whoa! He's speaks!+" Simon sighed again.

"+You've got to slow it down,+" Brandy said. "+Stop trying to write. It's just the shape your hand makes.+" She tore away a piece of paper for the notebook as her hand sighed.

"+Close your eyes and just kinda... dance it.+" Simon shut his eyes and did so. Brandy watched on.

"+Si,+" she said. Simon opened his eyes and looked at the paper. Before him was written, "Simon" in English. He smiled at him in joy.

"Do I have to gay you now?" he asked. Brandy laughed as she playfully pushed him. Simon wrote down his last name as well. Messy, but on the right track.
Sign up to rate and review this story