Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Happenings in Hagrid's Hut

by SlashisSilly 3 reviews

Dumbledore is with Hagrid in his hut one night. Things don't turn out to be what they seem...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Dumbledore, Hagrid - Published: 2006-04-25 - Updated: 2006-04-26 - 359 words - Complete

0Cliche
The door to Hagrid's hut swung open with a fierce bang. Fang sunk low into the corner of the couch, whimpering in fright, until he recognized the grizzly outline of his master filling the doorway. Hagrid stepped inside his home, carrying Dumbledore in his big, strong arms.
He laid the elderly professor down gently on his bed and removed his coat. Fang quickly moved to the back of the hut, attempting to stay out of the way. Dumbledore's cheeks were flushed and he looked up at Hagrid with a neediness in his eyes that Hagrid had never seen before.
"Please, Hagrid. Now!" Dumbledore gasped.
"Ssshhhh..." Although he wanted to rush right into things, Hagrid restrained himself and moved slowly, wanting to keep the both of them calm. He unclasped Dumbledore's cloak and pushed it back and away from his body. He watched the professor's body quiver under his touch, then slowly lifted his robes and removed them. Hagrid looked down at Dumbledore's chest rising and falling and his own breath quickened its pace too.
"Hagrid, please, I need-," but Hagrid had cut him off, knowing exactly what he needed.
"Professor, just relax."
Listening to Hagrid's deep voice, Dumbledore relaxed his tense muscles and laid his head back on the pillow. Hagrid moved to the floor at the end of the bed, kneeling between Dumbledore's shaking thighs.
His eyes grew large as he looked down between Dumbledore's legs. This was exactly the spot where the professor needed him. Hagrid placed his hand on the trembling thigh laid before him. Knowing he couldn't wait any longer, Hagrid slowly lowered his head...right to where Dumbledore needed him. He gently began to suck, the taste of Dumbledore filling his mouth.
Moments later, Hagrid sat up and turned to spit into the fireplace. Dumbledore sat up, finally relieved, and smiled down at Hagrid. Hagrid slowly removed the belt that had been tightened around the top of Dumbledore's left thigh.
"It's too bad I ain't better at magic," Hagrid said, placing a bandage over the wound on Dumbledore's thigh, "or we could have gotten the venom out of that snake bite a lot faster."
Sign up to rate and review this story