Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Past and Present Fleeting Together

Past and Present Fleeting Together

by Sasu_Saku_Aishiteru 3 reviews

If Inuyasha is a demon, then shouldn't he still be alive in Kagome's time? Or did he die before her? InuKag [Lemons to come][CURRENTLY ON HIATUS]!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Kagome - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-25 - Updated: 2006-04-26 - 643 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 1

Kagome sighed as she trotted along with her companions. She had been thinking about the same thing for the past little while now. And it was bothering her.

'Why wouldn't he be though. I mean, if he's a demon, shouldn't he still be alive then?' she thought to herself.

Sango noticed Kagome's troubled face and nudged her gently in the arm.

"Kagome? Are you okay?" she asked her 'sort-of' sister. Kagome seemed to come back to reality as she turned to Sango and smiled.

"Im fine Sango." She smiled as the continued walking. Miroku looked back at the two females as he slowed to their side.

"What are you two lovely ladies talking about?" He asked with a seemingly innocent grin. What Kagome noticed that Sango didn't, was Miroku's hand inching towards the taijiya. With a cock of her brow she huffed to Miroku and he stopped his movements with a pathetic grin.

Sango glared at the monk as the continued their walk.

Inuyasha, who had been absently listening to the goings-on of the group behind him, turned and started walking backwards.

"Would you females start hurrying it up?" he asked in sarcasm. Miroku huffed and turned back to Kagome.

"What were you two talking about though?" he asked the miko and slayer. Sango had looked from Kagome, the monk and back again with a shrug.

"Ask Kagome... She said nothing was wrong" the slayer said as she patted Kirara on the head. Kagome smiled and waved her hand to the pair.

"Nothings going on. I was just thinking is all, nothing to worry about." She smiled noncholontly. Miroku looked at Kagome with a curious face, but shrugged and decided against pressing. Walking back ahead after a quick grab to Sango's lower quarters, Miroku, followed by said lady, left Kagome to her thoughts again.

Inuyasha huffed and turned back around as he continued walking, Shippo resting on his shoulder.

Near the back, Kagome again wondered back to her thoughts.

'If Inuyasha did live that long, wouldn't he still be in my time? And if so... Wouldn't he come looking for me?' She left her thoughts as the rest of the Inu-gumi stopped walking. Looking up, she realized it was Inuyasha who had stopped. His hand rested on Tetsusaiga's hilt, and a low growl emitted from his throat. Jogging up the the said hanyou, Kagome absently scanned the area for a threat. Using her miko powers, she also searched for any trace of a Shikon shard. Nothing.

"Inuyasha? Whats wrong?" She asked, concern lacing her voice.

"Get back Kagome... I can smell my idiot nii-san." He spat.

Kagome nodded and stepped back with Sango and Miroku.'Sesshomaru? What would he be doing here, so close to the village?' she thought.

Sure enough, in a hit of light, Sesshomaru appeared infront of his half-brother.

"Inuyasha... I have been looking for you and your mate." He said in a cool voice. Mean while, Kagome face faulted in the back. Inuyasha growled and stood up, a blush crossing his cheeks and nose.

"Mate?You better not be talking about Kagome! Thats sick! You've got to be kidd-!"

"Osuwari!" THUMP! Inuyasha groaned from his place in the dirt.Stalking up to the said hybrid, she glared at him.

"What do mean that's sick! You cursed bastard! I should s-i-t you so far into the gro-?"

"Ningen!" Sesshomaru sudenly intervened.

Both Kagome and Inuyasha looked up at the full-blooded demon with a questioing look.

"Like I said before... I have come in question of you ningen. You and your mate." Now it was Kagome's turn to blush.

"He's not my mate." She stated, lightly kicking Inuyasha in the leg, after he stood and glared at her.

"What do you want nii-bastard?" Inuyasha spat to the older demon.

With a slight growl, Sesshomaru looked towards Kagome.

...TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story