Categories > Original > Romance > Always Have You In My Heart

Chapter Six

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-16 - Updated: 2010-06-16 - 1067 words

0Unrated
"Who are you?",I asked.My eyes were narrowed,my fists clenched,my teeth bared.
I felt wierd.
I had never been this angry in my life.
What kind of joke was this?!Future fiancee?!Yeah right!
The chair turned,and legs were layed upon the desk as the guy leaned back.
My eyes widened,but te anger did not simmer.
"Well?!",I yelled.
"Calm down,beauty.My name is Chase Vanderson.",he said.
He looked up and I examined him.
Dirty blonde hair that was very short,but amazingly still spiked up.His skin was perfectly tanned.His eyes were a very deep blue color.
"Vanderson?",I murmured.I started to remember my dad talking last night.He said that same last name.
Could he be...
"Well.what do you want?",I asked crossing my arms.
"My dad sent me over to meet you.If you don't mind,I excused all the workers.I wanted it to be quiet.I hate noise.",he said.
"Well,why did he send you?",I asked.
"Like I said,to meet you.They have some buisness they're still trying to figure out.And it might be a fact that you will be my future fiancee.",he explained.
"Future fiancee?",I repeated.
"Yep.What a title,huh?Haha!This is going to be fine.I thought you would be ugly...then I saw your picture...Might I say that you can work a bikini.",he said.My face went burning red and I could feel it.
I took a deep breath and did my best glare at him.
"Look,pal,I don't care who you are.Get out of my house.",I said.
"Now,now,beauty.Let's not get off at a bad end.",he said standing up.
"Stop calling me that.Just get out!",I yelled.
"Beauty,it's okay.There's no reason to be mad with me here.I mean...I can do with gentle.",he said walking towards me.
"Well,I can't!You freak!Leave!",I yelled.He smirked,no sign of kindness,and charged towards me.
The doorbell suddenly rang and I could hear the faintest sound of a howl,and Hachi barking upstairs.
I turned and ran for the front door.I pulled it open to see Zero.
"Hey,Princess.",he said with a smirk and walked in.
"Zero!",I said with a gasp,a bit shocked.I closed the door and he turned to me.
"Heard some yelling when I was passing by.",he said.
"You're boyfriend?"
My eyes narrowed as I watched Chase come toward us with his smirk.Zero turned and I could tell he was glaring.
"Who's he?",he asked.
"Some idiot that won't leave me alone and get out.",I said.
"Now,now,beauty.",Chase said.
"Look,obviously,she don't want you here.Just leave.",Zero said.
"And who are you to tell me that?",Chase asked.Zero looked back at me and smirked.
I stared at him suspiciously.
"I'm her boyfriend.Now,if you'll excuse us,get out.",Zero said.My eyes widened and my face went red.
B-B-B-B-BOYFRIEND??!!
"Oh,really?...Fine,I'll take it like that for now.But do know,beauty,it won't be the last time that I am here.We'll see if you are really together.",Chase said and walked past Zero and to me.
"What?",I gritted out of my teeth.
"I intend to make my father proud.You'll be mine.",Chase said,his voice lowered.He made a kissy sound at me and then left without another word.
"That was wierd.",Zero said.I turned back to him but to se him gone.The lights turned on in the house.I walked to the living room to see him sitting on the couch.
"So,were you really passing by?",I asked.
"Yeah.Thought I might see little junior.Where is he?",he asked.I went upstairs and came back down with Hachi.
"So,I gave him a name.",I said handing him to Zero.
"What?",Zero asked.
"It might sound wierd...but it's Hachi.",I said.
"Cool.So,you planning on keeping him?",he said.I sighed and shrugged.He sighed as well and set Hachi down.He stood up and smirked at me.
I noticed what he had been wearing now.Baggy jean that had chains,a white undershirt,and another pair of nikes.
He was really showing off muscles.
It made me want to drool.
And I noticed what I wore.Sweaty gym clothes with a stench.
"I'm gonna go wash up and dressed.",I said.
"I'll wait.",he said and sat back down.I ran for my room and once I was in,I closed the door and locked it.
Why did he stand up?Why did he smirk?What was he gonna do?!And what if my dad comes home earlier and finds him and the dog?
Crap!
Rushing,I took a quick shower and put on some pj's and washed my mouth.
Running back downstairs,I saw he sat there playing with Hachi.
"I'm done.",I said.He looked up and smirked.
"Alright.",he said and stood up.
"Well,I think you should go.My dad can come back anytime,and I'm kinda tired,so...",I said.He nodded and petted Hachi,picking him up.He walked over and handed me Hachi.
"Guess I'll see you tomorrow,Princess.",he said and walked past me.Until I heard the open and close was when I realized I was frozen.
I shivered and turned off the light,locked the front door.I ran upstairs to my room and locked myslf in there.
Today was just awful!
First,I have some boxing lessons leaving me with a damaged butt because of how I fell down so much.Then I have to wait in the car while we're at a gas station and Melinda is inside getting water.
I mean,the place she used to live is so scary!And looked so rough!
Third,I come home to Wierdo Vanderson and get announced that I'll be his future fiancee which I highly doubt.The I get almost attacked,but luckily,Zero comes.But then I have to deal with Zero,but he luckily left right after.
I mean,what was the standing and smirking for???
I can't even stand my mind for over-thinking this and it's giving me a headache.
Ahh,this so sucks!
Sign up to rate and review this story