Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Warped Disaster

Chapter Two

by BlueAndYellow 0 reviews

Watergun conspiracies and insecurities.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Pierre Bouvier - Published: 2010-06-17 - Updated: 2010-06-17 - 1169 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two

Slowly, Leah peaked around the edge of Good Charlotte's tour bus and smiled evilly. She pressed the watergun that she was holding with both of her hands, ready to use it anytime she had to, firmly against her body and turned back to Benji and Joel, who were standing right behind her, waiting for instructions.
"The enemies are right over there. Benjamin, you attack from the left side of the bus. Joel, you attack from the right side. And I will get my sexy ass over there to those bushes and attack from the front. Any questions?"
With 'enemies' she of course meant Paul, Billy, Pierre, David and Chuck, who were standing in front of GC's tour bus, discussing the show each band had played earlier that night.

"No, sir. Everything's clear, sir.", Benji smiled.
He loved those kind of army games; they used to play them when they were still kids, but through the years it hasn't lost its fun. Besides, Leah was the best; she always came up with those freaky ideas and plans.

"Fine. Take your positions, wait for my sign."
With this Leah moved to her position - the bushes opposite to them. It was a huge advantage that it was totally dark. The shadows were her friends, helping her to hide, to reach the bushes without being noticed by any of her 'enemies'. Watching everything from in between the bushes, she smiled to herself, knowing what was to come. As she saw Benji and Joel on each side of the bus, she remembered giving them the sign they had already used back in Waldorf: the noise of an owl, twice. Then a little break and finally once again, which meant: Attack.

At the same point of time, the three of them jumped out from where they had been hiding, ran towards their victims and shot the ice cold water from their waterguns at them. Chuck and David first realized what was happening and jerked away just in time, so they didn't get into contact with the freezing liquid, but Paul, Pierre and Billy were too late.
5 minutes later, they were still standing there, their clothes dripping with water, their bodies shaking and their minds really pissed.
Benji, Joel and Leah were literally lying on the floor, holding their bellies, their whole bodies shaking with hysterical laughter. David and Chuck also seemed slightly amused, though they were trying hard not to show it, but actually they failed miserably.

"Dude, that was fucking awesome. Billy screamed like a little girl!", Benji pressed between laughs.

"Yeah, but Paul's face was even better.", added Joel, still laughing frantically.

"I totally agree. But Pierre's try to jump away from the water...I'll never forget this. I don't even remember the last time I've laughed this much.", Leah said, who was the first to calm herself down the best she could.

"You're talking about us as if we're not even there, besides, this was no fun at all.", Pierre mumbled behind grinded teeth. He didn't like this situation at all.

"Yeah, I agree to that.", said Billy.

"Me too." That was Paul.

They all seemed really pissed, but Pierre was literally fuming.
"Gotta go to sleep, night." That was the last thing he said to them, before turning around and heading towards the Simple Plan bus.

"Ugh, someone's bitchy. Well, I guess the party's over. Sorry guys, I need to calm down Pierre. But I guess we'll have just as much fun tomorrow. Have a nice night, guys." Leah waved goodbye one last time, then she hurried after her boyfriend and got on the bus just a few seconds after him. It was just the two of them, because the other members of Simple Plan, who they shared the bus with, where still somewhere around outside.

"Baby, it was just a joke. Calm down.", she said, smiling. She sat down in her bunk and watched Pierre getting rid of his wet clothes and slipping into his boxers for the night.

"Well, it wasn't funny.", he snapped, crawled into his bunk above Leah's and added a quick 'Good night', before pulling the curtains shut.

"Pierre, now you're beeing stubborn. You know that we didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, baby."
Pierre didn't answer. He was just too stubborn and she couldn't understand him. She sighed deeply, stripped down to her underwear, then folded her clothes and put them back in her bag. She put on a black tank top and stepped towards Pierre's bunk, staring at the closed curtains, and decided to try it one more time.
"Pierre? Baby, are you still mad at me?"

"Yes.", he grumbled. He sounded like a little child, but she thought it was cute. At least he answered this time.

"Come on, I said I'm sorry. I don't want to sleep alone tonight, and I know you don't want to either.", she tried to convince him. Finally, he gave in. After a heavy sigh she could hear a quiet 'Fine' and the curtain was pulled away.

Leah smiled. She climbed into the bunk, pulled the curtain shut behind her and cuddled close to him, burying her face in Pierre's chest after pressing a soft kiss on his cheek. He wrapped his arms around her tiny body in a protective way, gently stroking up and down her arm.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.", Leah whispered and closed her eyes, taking in his wonderful scent.

"It's okay.", he sighed. "It's just...you've spent so much time with them since we're here. I can understand that you're glad to have them back in your life and I'm happy for you, but...you know, I'm getting a little bit jealous."

Leah lifted her head and looked into his eyes so full of worry.
"You don't have to be, baby. It's just...I feel like we're back in Waldorf. I had so much fun with the twins when we were younger, and it's the same right now. But I would never consider them more than friends, I hope you know that.", she assured him. She could understand his jealousy. Indeed, she had spent most of the 3 days they had been on Warped now with the twins, doing crazy things.

"I just don't want you to get bored with me and I'm scared, that one day you could get tired of me. I could never stand losing you."
Now he had said it. The things that were plaguing his mind for quite a while now were finally out, and he was afraid of Leah's answer. But she understood him.

"You'll never lose me. And I'll never have enough of you, because I'm absolutely addicted to you."

It was everything he needed to hear. He closed his arms around her, she rested her head on his chest and he planted a soft kiss on her forehead.
"I love you."

"I love you, too.", she replied, before drifting off into a dreamful sleep. They were just perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story