Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 33

by arquero333 3 reviews

Chapter 33... finally :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2010-06-25 - Updated: 2010-06-26 - 955 words

1Ambiance
Hey guys. Just a bit to show that I'm seriously finishing this. It's not very long, but it is what it is. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, I'm so tired of sleeping all day." I yawned as I walked up the stairs from the basement. "I feel like I'm missing everything."
"It's definitely an adjustment." Pete agreed, following me. I turned the corner into the kitchen to see Patrick and Joe sitting at the table.
"Hey guys." I smiled and plopped into the chair next to Joe. "What's up?"
"We have to start planning our attack." Patrick said.
"But we don't even know Andy's powers yet. Couldn't it be dangerous going into a fight?" I argued as Pete and Andy sat down at the table.
"Well, yeah, but we can't wait much longer." Patrick sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Poor guy was so stressed out.
"What's the rush?" Andy asked.
"Well, we only have so long before we can reverse the effects-"
"Wait, what do you mean reverse?" I cut Patrick off.
"Joe, didn't you tell them?" Patrick asked.
"I thought Pete did." Joe shrugged.
"Can someone just tell us?!" I shrieked feeling a slight pain in my teeth.
"Woah, calm down!" Joe jumped out of his seat and hid behind Patrick.
"Cali..." Patrick started.
"Sorry." I sighed and tried to relax, feeling my teeth go back to normal.
"Patrick found a way to - well, pretty much to make us not be vampires anymore." Pete explained.
"And?" Andy asked.
"We have to kill the vampire that created you." Patrick explained.
"That doesn't seem to hard." Andy shrugged.
"Killing William wouldn't really be the problem as much as getting to him in the first place." Pete said.
"He's got a point. Do you remember all the vampires that came running out when they thought he was in trouble?" I pointed out.
"Yeah... but what about-" Andy started but cut himself off.
"What?" I asked after a pause. I looked back and forth between Andy and Patrick who were looking at each other.
"Nothing. Brain lapse is all." Andy shrugged me off.
"Well, what's the plan?" I asked.

That night, Andy and I were watching TV after finishing up what we could of the plan. We decided we'd go over it again tomorrow night and clear up the fuzzy bits once Patrick and Joe had a chance to go out and try to find all the supplies we needed. The old kung-fu movie we were watching just ended.
"That was a terrible ending." I laughed.
"Yeah, it was pretty bad." Andy agreed. The big final fight had been terribly put together and then it just ended. Nothing was solved except the bad guy was dead... there was so many unsolved matters. I shook my head and sighed. Where's the remote?
"Here." Andy said as he passed me the remote.
"Oh. Thanks." I smiled, caught off guard. I pointed it at the TV and started channel surfing. It had been a while that I'd watched TV and was trying to remember what all the channels were. If only I could find-
"629." Andy said.
"What?" I asked absentmindedly.
"Didn't you just ask what channel Spike TV was?" He asked.
"No... but I was think- oh my god!" I shouted, jumping of the couch.
"What?"
"You can read minds!"
"What?!"
"You heard what I was thinking and answered me!"
"You didn't say that out loud?"
"No! Quick, what am I thinking?" I closed my eyes tight and pictured my old purple acoustic guitar I owned when I was 12. I heard Andy strain himself before I felt something weird in my head.
"A purple guitar?" He guessed.
"Yes! Patrick! Joe! Pete!" I yelled to the guys.
"What?" Pete was here first, followed soon by Joe and Patrick.
"Andy can read minds!"
"What?" Joe asked.
"Really? How'd you find out?" Patrick asked.
"He just read mine." I explained.
"Yeah, I thought she said something out loud, but apparently she only thought it." Andy shrugged.
"I've read about this. Can you send messages to others?" Patrick sat down near Andy, getting excited.
"What do you mean?" Andy asked.
"Okay, try to focus on Cali the way you were earlier, but then think of a message and see if she gets it." Patrick explained. Andy nodded and looked at me. I stared back at him and felt the same odd sensation in my mind.
Uh, test one two... Can you hear me? Andy's head appeared in my voice.
"Oh my god, I heard that!" I jumped up and down and looked at Patrick.
"Try to send something back." He smiled. I looked back at Andy and started talking in my mind.
Can you hear me? It's kind of awkward trying to find things to say on the spot. I laughed in my head.
Yeah, I can hear you. And it is. Andy agreed.
"It's working." Andy told the guys.
"Perfect. Patrick smiled widely.
"Why?" Joe asked.
"Well, I think that William's right hand man has some form of mind reading also." Patrick explained.
"That'd explain a lot." I sighed, suddenly understanding a lot of the weird feelings I'd get around Brendon.
"Andy will be perfect against him." Pete agreed.
"Woah, wait guys. I just got my powers, how am I supposed to take him on?" Andy argued.
"Don't worry about it, we'll get you up to speed." Patrick patted him on the shoulder. "This is going to make everything so much easier."

~~~~~~~~~~~
So as you guys know, its been a while since I used Ficwad, so if you find ant little mistakes in coding or anything like that, let me know so I can fix it up and get used to this again :)
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story