Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To My Game.

Darts

by MCR_Vampire_321 4 reviews

Gerard plays his first game.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2010-07-03 - Updated: 2010-07-03 - 652 words

0Unrated
"Lyn-z?" I called "Can you hear me!?"
"Yeah." She muttered so quiet I barely heard her "Where are we?"
"I'll explain when I can." I replied, edging closer to her "Right now, I need to help you."
Lyn-z was tied to what looked like a giant dartboard. I noticed a note stuck to the wall next to the door. I ripped it off and began to read as fast as I could.

I'm sure you've heard of the game darts Gerard. Not sure if you've ever played, but you will now. The rules of my game go like this...
- Put on the blindfold.
- Take a dart and aim it at the dartboard (Trying not to hit your wife ofcourse!)
- You have three darts and you must hit the board 2/3 times.
- If you don't, then your wife will die.
Good Luck
xx


I looked to the left and saw a small table. A blindfold and three darts lay on the table. The darts looked larger and sharper than the normal ones I had ever played with.
"Gee, tell me what's going on!" Lyn-z replied. When I looked at her again I noticed with relief that she was blind-folded.
"Lyn-z this MIGHT hurt." I replied, reaching for the blindfold. I explained my task to her and what would happen if I failed, while I put on my blindfold.
"What kind of sick person would do this?" Lyn-z asked and I could hear the tears in her voice.
"I don't know." I replied 'But they're going to fucking pay!' I added in my head.
Once I had put the blindfold on I felt around for the first dart. I picked it up and got ready "Lyn-z, I'm about to throw the first dart. Are you ready for this?"
"Yeah." I heard her faint reply. I knew she wasn't really ready, but I couldn't wait forever. We only had three hours.
I chucked the first dart. Lyn-z didn't say a word. It couldn't have hit her?
Suddenly a loud voice said "HIT!"
"Lyn-z, did that hit you?" I asked.
"No." She replied "Trust me, you'll know if it hits me."
I felt for the next dart. I found it and asked again if Lyn-z was ready.
"Just bloody throw them!" Lyn-z snapped.
I threw the dart. "Ahhh!" Lyn-z screamed. Fuck, it hit her.
"Miss!" Said the loud voice.
"Lyn-z, where did it hit you?" I asked.
"My arm!" She shrieked. I could hear her crying "Gerard, it bloody hurts!"
"I'll help you, just let me throw this last dart!"
I picked it up and tried my hardest to imagine the dartboard and where I was aiming. If I hit Lyn-z or missed the dartboard all togethor, Lyn-z would die. How though? What would the freak who was holding us here do to her?
I threw the dartboard and heard nothing. It couldn't have hit Lyn-z... Unless she was dead already.
Making me jump, I suddenly heard "Hit! Game over."
I ripped off my blindfold and ran to help Lyn-z. She was only tied to the board by rope so it was easy to untie. She slid off the board and fell onto the floor. I took her hand and helped her up. She pulled the dart out of her arm. Those darts were extremely sharp and there was blood all down her arm. I took my tee-shirt off and used it to wipe the blood off.
"Keep it on your arm, we may be here a while." I took her hand and led her out of the room.
"Why? What's going on?"
I explained everything that had happened, while we began looking in other rooms.
"Oh my god! But what did we ever do to anyone?"
"I don't know, all I know is that we have to get out of here." I opened another door. "Hello?"
"Hello?" Came the faint reply.
Sign up to rate and review this story