Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Shut Me Up and Bleed Me Dry

Trying To Make It Alone

by KillCassadee 2 reviews

Eddi

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-07-07 - Updated: 2010-07-07 - 668 words

0Unrated
*Eddi*

Pete stares at me, sitting perfectly still.

"What purpose will capturing Gabe serve?" I keep my voice even despite the throbbing in my teeth. He doesn't answer.

"Why not ask me where the Dandies are? I know thats what you want. You want to kill them all because you cant face that you've become a fucking monster--" his boots come in contact with my chest, knocking back the chair im tied to, cracking my skull on the floor.

"Let me tell you something, Eddi: unlike you and your little slut friends, I didn't ask for this shit."

"Oh yeah, cause there's a fucking line out the door to lose your soul so you can feed on your childhood friends."

"Eddi, shut up," Natalie hisses.

"Peter,dear, you've always been so brash." I smile up at the hypocrite hunter. "You're crushing my tits."

He sneers, glances at the window. I look too. The edges of the horizon are lightening. The fourth hunter, the one with the hat, enters the room. He looks from Pete to me and back.

"um, your shift's over."

Pete growls at me, stepping off of my ribs, but not replacing my chair. He disappears through the doorway to the adjoining room. hunter four pulls every curtain shut, sitting at the desk off in the corner.

"I thought that having a soul meant you were nice?" I jerk at the chair, but the silver restrains are making me too weak.

"Pete says you're used to being on your back." he looks at me over his glasses.

Puts his pen down. "Where's Gabe?"

Caro groans."Why do you need him so badly?"

"Don't you think that if we knew we would be outta here already?" Natalie snaps. Pete's presence has made us a bit bitter. The hunter picks the pen back up and scribbles in his notebook.

"Ill give you head," Natalie offers, flashing her teeth.

"I like my cock where it is, thanks." The young hunter is perfect for a little mind play; unguarded, afraid, and slightly frustrated sexually.

"Im willing to bet that you dont even know why we're here," I say to him softly. He shoots me a dangerous look. I keep talking. "Do you want me to tell you what it feels like? That first bite?" continues to write.

Seeing where I'm going Caro chimes in. "it's like the best orgasm you can never hit again."

"Everything stops." Natalie licks her lips. "Your heart. Time. You're suspended in ecstasy." You see why we're an amazing team of whores? He's looking at me.

"Pete said you were one of those; a blood slut."

"What's your name?" I purr.

"Patrick."

"Well, Patrick," I lightly chew my lower lip.

"He's a blood slut too."

"And a traitor," Natalie adds. Patrick gives me a long stare, eventually standing up and replacing my chair upright.

He mutters in my ear, "if Pete has a reason to keep you all here, then it's his business." I whip my head around and dig my teeth into his fleshy jowl. He pulls away, clutching the broken skin.

"Fucking bitch." Patrick slips into the kitchen, pouring something in a tiny bottle on the wound. He's a tasty one. His blood runs down my chin. I sigh.

"This isn't cool!" Natalie mumbles. "I haven't had anything in over a day and the two of you are just SWIMMING in it."

Patrick continues to swear in the kitchen, munching on cloves of garlic. I give him my infamous shit-eating grin.

"It was only a little nibble, darling. No venom." he mutters to himself about something. Turns back to us.

"If it weren't for Pete, you'd be staked and crucified."

"What, does he control you?" Caro smiles. The cuts on her face are nearly healed.

"You afraid, Patrick?" before he can answer, the front door swings open to our right. Gabe takes off his sunglasses. Shakes his head at us.

Almost sounding amused, he says, "didn't i tell you not to get in trouble?"
Sign up to rate and review this story