Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Chatroom

3PM

by MCR_Vampire_321 4 reviews

Roxy goes home and talks to MCRBoy and FOBGeek some more. 3PM, 3PM, 3PM...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-07-10 - Updated: 2010-07-10 - 446 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frank gave me a lift home. We chatted about random crap until we got back to my place. I was really worried when I got to the door but as I entered, Mum didn't say anything about anyone strange hanging around.
I went straight onto the chatroom.
And guess who was online?

MCRBoy - Where were you earliar?
MCRGirl - Stay out of my house.
MCRBoy - Don't tell me what to do. Now tell me. Where were you?
MCRGirl - None of your business.
MCRBoy - Excuse me for playing dumb. Because I know where you were.
MCRGirl - Oh yeah? Where?
MCRBoy - At Shakeaway with Frank Iero aka. ChickenLittle
MCRGirl - How do you know?
MCRBoy - Well if I told you, it would give away the surprise wouldn't it?
MCRGirl - I'm not in the mood for games whoever you are.
MCRBoy - I'm sure you're not. Then be at home around 3PM tommorow and then there'll be no problems, will there?
MCRGirl - Why? What are you going to do to me?
MCRBoy - Just wait.
-MCRBoy is offline-

FOBGeek - Hallo MCRNerd ;D
MCRGirl - Hey FOBGeek ;D
FOBGeek - Something is wrong, I can already tell.
MCRGirl - Well...

I told him about Frank Iero and MCRBoy and Shakeaway and well, everything!

FOBGeek - You've had a pretty epic day, huh?
MCRGirl - Well who is it?
FOBGeek - Well, if Frank was on the chatroom around the same time as you then it's most likely that the whole band is playing a prank on you.
MCRGirl - They wouldn't, they know how scared I am on the internet.
FOBGeek - Well, it must be someone who works closely with the band.
MCRGirl - But I don't know WHO.
FOBGeek - Go back to the tourbus at 3PM then and ask the band who's missing. And it's probably them.
MCRGirl - It's late and I've had a long day. I'm going to bed.
FOBGeek - You should. Night xx
MCRGirl - Night night xx

I woke up late the next day, not til 2.50PM "FUCK!" I cried, leaping out of bed. I ran downstairs to quickly grab some toast. Mum had left a note - Gone to gym, be back at 5 I'm going shopping after xx
I quickly made the toast and ran back upstairs. Pulled on some clothes and was ready to run out the house. I ran down the stairs, then heard a bang from the living room. I tried opening the door but it was locked... And my key was hung up on the key rack... Which is kept in the living room.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...
Sign up to rate and review this story