Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing But Memories

Starin' At The Stars

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-07-15 - Updated: 2010-07-15 - 503 words - Complete

0Unrated
uppppdatttteeeeeeeee! woo! anywaysss here it is!
xoxo
Nikki


We walked to my house. I was nervous about my parents meeting Ryan, but I decided not to let them bother me at all. I never usually did, so why did one more boy make any difference. Well, it made a difference because I loved Ryan. Although I had never 'loved' anyone before, I found it hard to understand the strange, foreign feeling that I felt, which led me to believe this was the amazing feeling people had told me about. Ryan spent the time humming songs I didn't recognise. I spent the time skipping along. It was awkward. As soon as we reached my house, I smiled at Ryan.
'Ryan, you're gonna have to pretend to be straight and shit so...' I whispered.
'Okay, whatever. I don't care' I whispered back. My mom opened the door.
'Hey mom! Look at my new friend' I laughed.
'Not another boy that wants a gay friend! Seriously...' My mom sighed, allowing Ryan and I into the house.
'No, mom. He's awesome, he has a band and everything! Oh, and his dad drinks... and beats him. I think it's unfair that he should be tortured like that, so I wanted to ask if he could stay tonight' I told my mom.
'Wow... of course you can... um...' My mom stopped. it was only then I reasilsed I hadn't mentioned Ryan's name...
'Ryan' Ryan smiled, holding out his hand politely.
'See, Brendon, this young boy has manners, maybe you should be a bit more like him' My mom smiled and shook his hand. I blushed slightly and stared at the floor, trying to hide my obvious blushing. I glanced up quickly to see Ryan's reaction. He ahs a sexy smirk sketched on his face. I felt my jeans get a little bit... wait... a LOT tighter.
'Can I go show Ryan where he's sleeping?' I asked my mom.
'Okay. Wait, where IS he sleeping?' My mom asked.
'I'll get the spare mattress out for him. You do have spare sheets and stuff, right?' I asked.
'Yes, Brendon. It's nice meeting you Ryan. WE'll have dinner in an hour' my mom smiled as Ryan and I walked up the stairs and into my room, which was white with black carpet, black four poster bed, black curains and a lot of random posters. My iPod and phone were laying on my bed.
'I'll just go get the sheets' I msiled, leaving Ryan alone in my room. Five minutes later I wlaked back into the room, dragging a mattress along behind me, holding black bed sheets that matched my own.
'Hey again' Ryan smiled. He was sitting on my bed, admiring my posteres.
'By the way, Ryan, this bed is completely optional' I smirked, winking at Ryan as I placed the mattress on the rather large space of spare floor and began putting the black sheets on. I knew that night was going to be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story