Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believers Never Die...Well Maybe Sometimes

Ch 1-Serendipidy

by chandlerbing6 2 reviews

It's my first go so be nice!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-07-16 - Updated: 2010-07-16 - 406 words

0Unrated

Jenna hated New York.

It had always been the place she wanted to live when she was a young girl but now that she was there she hated it with a passion. It was nearly always freezing cold, most of the people were really horrible and rude and her job was just the icing on the cake.
Right now she was trudging angrily through Central Park, trying to shy away from the onslaught of rain that was bouncing high off the pavement around her. Her boss had insisted that she go get an interview from this up and coming band for the magazine they worked at. He apparently didn't think this generic boy band was worth HIS time, but they were worth letting Jenna get hypothermia over.

Jenna, ever the professional, put on her well rehearsed smile and did as she was told. She was barely making ends meet as it was so she couldn't afford being fired right now. Also, the fact that she had just broken up with her boyfriend of five years, who was also living with her, had made her more than a little depressed. He had come to clear out his stuff and tried desperately to get her to take him back that morning, but she could barely look at him again after what he had done to her. They had fought and she was now sporting a rather vicious looking bruise on her right wrist from where he had grabbed her before throwing her to the floor and storming out. As she remembered what had happened she sub-consciously pulled at the sleeve of her tan trench coat.

She picked up the pace just as the rain increased its force. If she was being forced to talk to this group she'd never heard of she was going to need caffeine in her. She rounded the corner of Central Perk too quickly and banged head first into a very warm wall. As she fell, very ungracefully, onto her ass she realised that what she had hit wasn't a wall but a man, who was now looking down at her rather sheepishly from underneath the brim of his I LOVE BINGO trucker cap.



So what do you think? Should I just stop writing now or have I caught your attention? If anyone has any ideas on where I could take this story I would be really happy to hear them. Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story