Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil

by Pinhead 1 review

(A short fiction.) Slash and Duff finally have the Hell House all to themselves; no doubt they'll get in trouble one way or another.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-07-17 - Updated: 2010-07-17 - 280 words

1Funny
- August 21st, 1985 - 2.43 a.m. -

"Oh my lord, what in the world is that? May I please find out the artist of that awful song?" Said Duff, full of disgust.
"Let me check..." Slash paused, scanning the record sleeve. "... It appears to be 'I Can't Get No Satisfaction', by this band called The Rolling Stones?" He said, showing the picture of the long-haired rockers.
"I must say! They produce music of the Devil!" Spat Duff, then abruptly turning off the record player. "That's more like it." He grinned with delight.
"Thank goodness you turned it off, Duff!" Slash sighed with relief. "And so we never hear of them again, let's snap the record in half and dispose of this sleeve! If our mothers find out we listened to this blasted band, we'll be grounded for years and years!"
"Hey! What the fuck are you doing with my Rolling Stones record?!" They heard a familiar angry voice and a creak from the opening of the front door.
It was Axl, glaring at the two, his face becoming redder by the second.
"Party's over. Take your fuckin' pot out of this room and get your high asses to bed! Hand over the record, Slash!"
"Yes sir..." Said Slash with his head down, as he handed the vinyl disk over to the raging redhead.
"I'll be putting this away now..." Said Duff glumly, gathering the drugs and utensils off the table. "You know, I wonder who put this stuff here. I hear it's dangerous!" He said wide-eyed.
Axl so easily commented by sticking his finger up at the blond.
Slash gasped. "Now that's just appalling, Axl! I am utterly disgusted! Utterly disgusted!"
Sign up to rate and review this story