Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completely.

3:45 AM.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-07-17 - Updated: 2010-07-18 - 245 words

2Ambiance
Gerard's POV
I managed to hold everything in when I was outside with Rachel, but once she fell asleep, I just lost it. I don't even know why, but there was something about her that brought back all my high school memories of being depressed, feeling abandoned and alone, not feeling like anyone cared and just not giving a fuck about life.

After I composed myself, I picked her up and carried her to the bus. It was a long walk back, I didn't realize how far away she had run. I slipped inside the bus as quietly as I could and gently set her down in her bunk. The clock read 3:45 AM. All the guys had to be asleep already.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Frank's POV
I was so close to sleep, when the soft sound of the door opening startled me completely awake. Peering out from my bunk, I saw Gee, looking completely exhausted, setting Rachel down in the extra bunk.

Gerard stood there for a long time just looking at her. And then he leaned against the wall, covering his eyes and shaking. I couldn't help but just stare as this went on for the next five minutes, because I've seen Gee do a lot of things, but I have never seen him cry. When he was done, he straightened up, ran his fingers through his hair, gave the sleeping girl a soft kiss on the cheek and slid into his bunk like nothing had happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story