Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreaming With A Broken Heart

Chapter 15

by savedbymcr15 2 reviews

Gerard explains his reaction, but something's wrong.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro,Frank Iero - Published: 2010-07-18 - Updated: 2010-07-18 - 576 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey stared at Gerard, embarassed and ashamed. He figured that Gerard would have been happy, but apparently not. Mikey let tears escape his eyes. He couldn't believe how he had just ruined everything.

"I thought...Nevermind." Mikey whimpered. He turned to leave.

"Mikey, wait!" Gerard exclaimed. Mikey turned around. "What did you think?"

"I thought that you would have been happy that you wouldn't have to worry about him anymore. I thought that you would have been happy that you were safe."

"I never said that I wasn't." Gerard replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I asked why you did that because I was worried, and I still am. You killed someone, Mikey. You can get into a lot of trouble. And what if this gets out to the media? I only reacted that way because I care about you." Gerard explained. Mikey breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry if I hurt you by leading you to believe otherwise."

"It's okay, Gee. I'm just going through a lot."

"That's understandable...Mikey, I don't want you to be in trouble for doing something to protect me. I don't want you to be in trouble at all!"

"I'm not in trouble, Gerard. The police were there. They knew what he did." Mikey said slowly. Gerard let out an exasperated chuckle. "Gerard? You're scaring me."

"You're the only person I know that can get away with that." Gerard sighed. He shut his eyes tightly and groaned in pain.

"What's wrong?"

"It just hurts." Gerard said. Mikey helped Gerard move into a more comfortable position, but it didn't seem to help. "I...Feel sick." Gerard groaned. He closed his eyes, and didn't open them again.

"Gee? Wake up!" Mikey begged. After Gerard didn't respond, Mikey screamed for a doctor. Mikey screamed even more when he saw a trail of blood trickling out of the corner of Gerard's mouth. A doctor ran into the room.

"Sir, you need to leave right now."

"Wait! What's wrong with him?! What are you going to do to him?!" Mikey cried. He felt strong arms grab him and pull him away. "No! Let me go! I want to stay with him!" Mikey screamed in hysterics. The arms around him tightened their grip.

Mikey found himseld in the waiting room again. He had found out that Ray was the one who had pulled him away.

"Mikey, he's going to be okay." Both Ray and Frank tried to console Mikey, but it wasn't proving to be simple.

"What if I stressed him out too much? What if it's my fault that he's like that? I've already hurt him enough! I don't want to hurt him anymore!" Mikey sobbed.

"It's not your fault, Mikey." Ray said.

"How can you be so sure?"

"There's no way that stress can make that happen to someone."

"You don't know that." Mikey sighed. Ray looked at Mikey with pure fury in his eyes.

"You know what? Just do whatever you want! I'm done trying to help you when you just disagree with all of it!" Ray yelled. He got up and stormed out.

"I'll go talk to him." Frank stuttered, clearly stunned.

They left Mikey alone, trying to find a way to keep going. The only problem was that he couldn't.

Mikey got up and walked to a medicine cabinet. After he chose a bottle, he went to the washroom. He shut the door and looked in the mirror.

This is it.
Sign up to rate and review this story