Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

Anger and Lust

by vampyGee 3 reviews

Lindsey is gone. Gerard is pissed, and Alex and Frank...........I'll let you all find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-20 - Updated: 2010-07-21 - 1085 words

0Unrated
~Alex’s POV~


I jogged along the sidewalk to Frank’s house, just as the sun was setting. I had left his house early this morning due to the account of a dentist appointment, though my teeth are perfectly fine. I felt so bad about last night. Frank had wanted to be close to me and I sort of didn’t let that happen.


I reached the front door and knocked, within moments he opened the door.
“Hey, mom’s not home, we have the house to ourselves!” He grinned mischievously and closed the door behind me. “So how was the dentist?” He gently took hold of my hand, leading me into the den to sit on the sofa.

“Stupid waste of time, nothing wrong with my teeth.” I told him as he lightly rubbed my palm with his thumb. “How was your day?”

He shrugged his small shoulders. “Well, getting out of the shower I saw a big spider, so I literally ran to my room naked, then I made pop tarts and was better, and I’ve basically been playing video games since that.” He sighed and rested his head against my arm. “How late can you stay?”

“However late I want you know my parents don’t care.” I told him.

Frank smiled, got up and shut the blinds, then settled back down on the couch beside me, his hand resting on my knee. “Alex?” He whispered.

“Hm?”

“Have you ever been kissed?” He leaned in closer.

“I…….no.”

He just smiled and cupped my face in his hands, I was starring into his big brown eyes and I began to melt. His lips lightly met mine, then he pulled away slightly to study my reaction. “Did you like that?” He whispered.

“Yeah,” I whispered becoming very nervous. Frank kissed me again, slower this time, moving his lips softly on mine, I kissed him back, loving how warm and soft his lips were.

“Alex?” He giggled, running his hand through my hair. “Your so cute!” He ran his hands down my back and my sides, sending a delightful little shiver all over me which he noticed and kissed me again, this time a little harder, I felt his tongue on my lower lip, I gasped and his tongue found it’s way into my mouth to explore. I closed my eyes at the bliss of his tongue on mine and tried my best to kiss him back without biting his tongue. “Oh, babe.” Frank giggled and pulled away to look at me.

“Wait, I’m sorry!” I said I’m a bad kisser but-”

“Shh!” He put his finger to my lips. “Your not bad, just inexperienced, how about we go take a walk, it’s such a nice night out?”





~Harley~


I crushed my cigarette on the cement ground as I came out of my room in our underground mausoleum house.

“I swear if you two don’t get a room I will castrate you both!” Bob growled coming in from outside. Ray and Mikey were on the couch on top of each other in a full blown make- out session.

“No, you won’t have to because I’ll do it for you!” I turned around to see Gerard move past me, dressed tonight in black skinnies and a leather jacket, a bottle of Vodka in his right hand. “If I’m not getting any action around here, then neither is anyone else!”

I loved the man, but I hated how he would disgust me at times, especially when drunk.

“Do you have to be such a selfish pig all the time?” I asked him irritated.

He smirked at me. “Shouldn’t you grow some boobs already?” he asked.

“Fuck you!” I flicked him off and stormed out of the mausoleum and into the graveyard. He knew exactly how to hurt me and upset me, he’s been doing it for years. I hated when he drank, he was never himself when he did. And you might be wondering if vampires can consume food- no we can’t only beverages.

I found myself growing hungrier by the minute, my fangs threatening to bust out of my gums, so I left the graveyard and walked into downtown. Not people were out tonight, being Monday night probably. I walked along the edge of a park, Seeing two teenage boys sitting on the swings, holding hands. I smiled, they reminded me of Ray and Mikey so much, only they were human and I could tell their relationship was new. The one boy was a tall cute brunette that practically had virgin written all over him. The other boy was shorter and more muscular with tattoos and appeared to be a bad ass.

The warm summer wind blew, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Werewolf, and very close by, a could smell the stench. I looked around, straining my eyes until I found him. He was hunched in a tree, just above the two boys on the swing.

Shit! Shit! Shit! I moved my feet, trying to reach the two before it was too late. But the werewolves saw me and jumped, knocking the taller boy off the swing completely, lodging his huge fangs into the boys shoulder, all I could see was the spiky blonde hair buried in the boys shoulder as the other fainted.


I reached the trio, and sunk my nails into the werewolves back, ripping him off the boy. The werewolves looked up at me amazed, he had simple jeans and a hoodie on and platinum blonde spiked hair and eyes that said evil. He lunged at me but I dodged him.

“You little bitch!” He shrieked in a deep voice. This time he hit me, his fist driving hard iinto my jaw, I stumbled to the ground and felt my own fangs pierce through my tongue, I gasped in pain.
I looked up but the werewolves was gone. I bent over the boy on the ground. He was still breathing, still had a faint heartbeat, I knelt down to his shoulder to lick up the blood but-
“Shit!” I cursed, the blood was already tainted, he was going to become a werewolf and I had no way of stopping it. Fuck!

“Harley?” My head jerked up to a familiar voice coming through the park gates.



I hope you all like it. To harleyanne, sorry about gerard's insult, it will all work out trust me.
Sign up to rate and review this story