Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > can you take this broken girl and put the pieces back as 1 ?

Chapter Seven

by xmcrmentalx 0 reviews

bandcrossover? i think so

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-28 - Updated: 2010-07-29 - 1156 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up pretty late, the sun was leaking through the crappy bunk curtains, i stretched and got out much to the dissapointment of my legs, the bus had the aircon on constantly because of the summer weather outside ... i shivered and put on the nearest hoody in the lounge ... i think it was Rays. i made myself a coffee and sat down at the table to read the note they had left me

] gone to soundcheck ... back about two xox [

i looked at the clock and it was five past, they'll be here in a minute, just as i thought that they burst in the door, fucking mindreaders! i watched them all pile in to notice ... seven of them. they hadn't noticed me yet.

] "so buzznet here we are just chilling on the My chem bus, we just finished our soundcheck and-[ he stopped and looked right at me ]" there's a female on the My Chem bus! omm buzznet look!" [ he said bouncing up and down like a child he then pointed the camera towards me with my coffee cup in hand, i screamed and ducked under the table

" i warn you man this is a relative of Bob Bryar and i think that the camera phobia runs in the family" laughed mikey pulling the camera out of ... Alex Gaskarths hand, wait Alex gaskarth is on this bus and i'm looking like this! what? i poked my head out from under the table to see where the camera is and mikey had turned it off for me. "if that goes to buzznet i will castrate you" i said crawling out from under the table. "nice to meet you too, I'm alexander" he smiled, he had a habit of talking like a toddler ... he still had his hand outstretched for a handshake i took it and sighed "i'm Chey"
"why are you on the bus anyway?" asked Jack who was with him. i looked down at what i was wearing, pj pants a vest top and Ray's hoody not to mention i had sleep in my eyes and my hair was sticking in like twelve different angles, i think it was pretty obvious that i just woke up. "i'm on tour with the band for a while" i said looking at Bob for help but i guess he wasn't bothered about alex and Jack knowing so i relaxed a little.
"a while being the whole tour?" asked Jack excited i nodded my head and the next thing i knew my feet weren't touching the floor anymore, i opened my eyes to see Jack's chocolate brown ones, he was tall and i couldn't breath "Jack ... air!" i gasped he dropped me and looked at me like a guilty child "hey you knew my name!" he said giving it time to sink in.
"uh yeah, i like your band you're good" i smiled
"argh it's a fangirl hide me!" screamed Alex who then ninja rolled over a couch to crouch down behind Bob he poked his head out to look at me "they're crazy" he said in a strangely believable british accent.
"Alex i am not your fangirl and it's safe to come out, i promise not to rape you" i giggled whilst holding up my fingers into a scouts honour.
"ok, if you promise" he carefully creeped out and sat as far as possible away from me causing me to actually collapse with laughter, this earned me strange looks from everyone else there.
"do you have to look so scared, do i look like i could rape or kidnap you even if i tried?" i said raising my eyebrows at Alex who was pretending to cower in the corner. Jack then joined in the joke by using his best TV presenter voice like in that show to catch a predator "we need to find the extent of her fangirlish nature" he said also in a british accent, i was confused at this point "you're right jack" Alex sprung back up. and they both began to circle me as i stood in the middle of the bus looking to the guys for help but all they could do was laugh.
"what is the name of the only other guitarist from our band that isn't in this room?" asked Alex getting up into my face, "oh i know this one, he's the guy with the six pack going on" i thought thoroughly "Zack" i answered. they shared a scared look. "what is the one thing alex asks fans to bring to shows for him?" asked Jack
"I have no idea"
"wrong! its peanut butter" he shouted pointing at me. they then asked me another twelve questions that i got 1 right out of before i was deemed safe to be in a bus with, that was unbelievably wierd.

All of the guys settled down a bit by the time it was three o'clock. Frank was in the back room on his guitar, he had been avoiding me since yesterday, Ray and Mikey and Jack were talking about guitars and Bob and Gerard and Alex were talking on the couches ... i didn't know much about guitars and i didn't want to face Frank so i went over to the couches and sat on Bob who just pretended like he didn't notice. "What're we doing? I'm bored" i asked with a childish pout. "we're talking about lastnights show actually" answered Gerard
"oh i didn't get chance to say it lastnight, but you guys were really good ... minus the band fight" i shot gerard a dissapointed look at the last part, he still didn't tell me what they were fighting about, he rolled his eyes at me. "you just looked at me like my mother" he said with fake horror.
"did you just compare me to your mother? i'll have you know i'm the youngest on this bus!" i said with my hands on my hips he laughed at me "i'm offended" i said sarcastically flipping my hair over my shoulder and into his face like a prep. "how old are you?" asked Alex
"i'm eighteen" alex looked at me shocked
"for real?" he looked at bob who nodded.
"aww there's a new baby of the group" he grinned "jack! you're not the baby anyore!!" jack ran over like a kid on christmas.
"i'm not? yey!" he did a happy dance that Alex then joined in. this day was wierd, i am very confused by all that has happened on this bus since these two appeared. they soon left as they had to go get ready but not before jack gave me another one of those hugs that involve me not being on the ground, the others were getting ready too and i waited with them so that we could all go see all time low together and then My Chem were playing straight after and i was pretty excited to be honest.
Sign up to rate and review this story