Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

July 12, 1979

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

Joe gets a call from someone special.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-07-31 - Updated: 2010-08-01 - 1031 words - Complete

0Unrated
July 12, 1979
Joe's POV

Two days ago, I left Aerosmith and guess what? I made a pretty damn good decision. I need to get away from those guys, especially away from Steven. There was no fucking way I was going to stay after he said that to me. No fucking way. It's 6:57pm and I'm laying on the couch, reading a book. Usually, I would be at the studio with the guys. I'm in the middle of reading a long paragraph, when the phone starts ringing. I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to answer the phone. 
"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. 
"Is this Joe?" A woman asked. 
"Yeah. Who is this?"
"It's me, Cyrinda." I knew that voice sounded familiar. 
"Oh hey! What's up?" It's nice talking to her. I thought she would be angry at me for quitting the band. 
She heavily sighed "Not much. I called you to see if you were busy."
"Oh. I'm not busy. What's wrong?" I asked her that because she sounded sad.
"We need to talk. In person."
"Do you want me to go over there or what?"
"No. I'll go over there. Where's Elissa?"
"At her sisters house."
"Do you know when she'll be back?"
"Probably tomorrow."
She sighed in relief "Ok that's good. I'll be there in 5 minutes."
"All right. See you then, ok?"
"Okay."
"All right, bye."
"Bye." I heard her say before hearing a click. I wonder what she needs to tell me. She sounded upset. Really upset. Oh my god, I think she's pregnant!

5 minutes later
I sat on the couch, thinking about Cyrinda. I really want to know why she needs to talk to me. She should be here any minute. I heard someone walk up towards the door and knock on it. I got up from the couch and walked towards the door. I turned the knob and pulled the door. Cyrinda stood there, and I have to admit, she looks very cute. Wait, she always looks cute. 
"You look cute, Cyrinda." I greeted and smiled. She weakly smiled and sniffled a little. I invited her inside and sat her on the couch. I sat beside her and said "So, you said we needed to talk?"
She nodded her head "Yeah we do. Steven wants to move away from here. He's making me go with him and wants me to not talk to anybody who lives here."
I heavily sighed and looked down at my feet. 
"I'm going to miss you, Joe."
I looked at her and said "I'm going to miss you too baby." Then I leaned back against the couch and asked "When does he want to leave?"
"Probably tomorrow. He made me pack my stuff earlier today. He has a lot of people over at our apartment, helping him move stuff."
My eyes were beginning to water. I don't want her to leave. I know I'm not married to her but I care about her. Did that come out right? Well, what I'm trying to say is, I love her. I love her more than I love Elissa. 
"I'm sorry." She said in a low voice. I don't know what to say. Part of me is angry at her leaving me but the other part is sad. "We shouldn't do this."
I looked at her and asked "What do you mean?"
"I mean we shouldn't be sitting here. We should be... Doing something else." 
"What do you wanna do?" I asked. 
She leaned towards me and gave me a kiss on the lips. 
"I don't know." She smirked, "You decide." 
I kissed her back and said "Do you got any ideas?" while I set my hand on her lap, slowly rubbing it. She moved my hand and got on top of me. 
"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" She whispered in my ear, while grinding against me. Oh god...

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned out as I flicked my tongue against her clit. I looked up and watched her moan and slam her head back against the pillow. I began flicking faster and faster, causing her to moan and pant louder. Then I slowly came to a stop. I got up on my knees and looked at her naked body while I stroked my cock. 
"You're beauitful, baby." I said as I continued stroking. 
She looked at me and weakly smiled. I smiled back and continued. She is really beauitful!

I leaned in and kissed her. As I kissed her, I grabbed the blanket and moved it over our naked bodies. 
"I want you so bad, baby." She said, in between kisses. 
"I want you too, baby." I said and grabbed my cock. I leaned in between her legs and slowly pushed myself inside until I was completely in. I continued kissing her as I slowly began thrusting. I leaned out and bit my lower lip and continued thrusting until I found rhythm. She set her hands behind my neck and moaned. 
"You're so beauitful!" I moaned and gave her a kiss as I began thrusting harder and a little faster. 
"Oh Joe!" She whimpered "I love you!"
"I love you too!" I moaned and thrusted harder. I grabbed her hips and began slamming myself against her, harder and faster. She pushed her head down deep into the pillow and began panting and crying out. I began breathing heavily and began sweating like crazy. Sweat began rolling off my face and onto her chest. I gave one forceful thrust before shooting my load inside her. I groaned and laid on top of her. 
"That was amazing." She breathlessy said. 
"Yeah it was." I laid my head on her shoulder. She sighed and laid her head on top on mine. 
"I love you." I said, as my eyes began to close. 
"I love you too." She tiredly said. And then we both fell asleep. 

Okay, so I'm probably going on hiatus. Well, I don't know. I'm kinda debating if I should even continue writing. I'll let you guys know via Twitter. Lol. Or I'll post an update on here. Anyway, please review this chapter and all my other stories.  
Sign up to rate and review this story