Categories > Original > Romance > Only You

Chap 2

by CherryBlossom1210

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-02 - Updated: 2010-08-02 - 733 words

?Blocked
Her POV

I entered school the next day wondering about Drake.Would he remember my name today?Would he smile at me again?Will he ever look at me again?
"Lacey!"
I turned to see Aaron running to me with a smile and waving.I smiled and waved back.
But I gasped as he tripped.And not only that,somebody tripped him.
I ran to him and threw my skateboard aside helping him up.
"Hahaha,loser and loser.Perfect match." I glared up to the jock and scoffed.
"Yeah,right.If anybody's a loser here,it's you,gigantor." He glared right back and started towards me making me cring,when somebody's hands stopped him.
I looked over to see Drake staring at me.
"You again.You seem to attract lots of attention." I blushed at Drake's comment to me and shrugged.
"Guess I'm a natural at that." I murmured blushing fiercely at he smiled at me.
"Well,just ignore gigantor here." Drake said it laughing.I nodded and grabbed my skateboard.
"Well,um.."
"Let's go,Lacey." I looked at Aaron and then back at Drake.I waved a bye fumbling as I stepped back and away with Aaron.
Life is actually getting better.
So much-
"DOUCHEBAG!!!"
I froze at the booming,loud voice and turned quickly.I heard Aaron mutter something but hardly heard.
My eyes were on the creature who marched towards us.
A beautiful girl with gleaming green eyes and beautiful brown,red hair flowing everwhere,with an awesome style.
She stopped in front of Aaron and grabbed his ear.Aaron yelped and squeezed his eyes shut.
"How could you come in my room without asking and expect to live?!" The girl yelled loudly making everbody watch.
"Ummm...who-who are you?" She looked at me with glaring eyes as I asked the quesion and I cringed fearfully.
Suddenly,she smiled and let go of Aaron roughly making him fall.
"Nice to meet you.You must be Lacey.I am Aaron's sister,Lulu." She held her hand out and I grabbed it shakily.
With her grip,I thought her name would Hulk.
"How did you know my name was Lacey?"
"Oh,Aaron talked about you throughout the entire night.He didn't leave out a single detail about your appearance."
I blushed and looked at Aaron as his eyes widened and he stood straight looking away.
I smiled and nodded.
"So,do you go to high school?"
"Yeah,I'm starting today." I nodded at Lulu's explanation and looked around.Everybody was watching,and whispering.
"Well,umm,maybe we should go somewhere and sit down." She agreed to my suggestion,as well as Aaron,and we all went to the cafeteria for breakfeast.

His POV

As I sat in second period,I thought about this morning.
That Lacey girl.She actually had guts to stand up to the team's most dangerous player.
She sure was something that had guts.Guts and maybe a death wish.
She actually interested me,though.
She was shy,but tough.She skateboards and wears boy clothes.From the way she hears seriously loud music on her ipod,she likes rock music.
Alot different from Stacey.
Stacey is very,very,very open.She ries a ferrari and wear some pretty,sexy clothes.She hears more of bubbly pop music then intense music.
Absolutely my type...right?
Oh,whatever.Of course she is.She's the love of my life.Something I'd never change.
"DRAKE!!!"
I jumped and looked at the teacher with shock.
"What?" I practically yelled.
"You gonna answer the question or what?!" I shook my head at his quesiton and waved him off.
"Do you dare to do that again?" I scoffed at his question and smirked waving him off again.
"DETENTION!!"

Her POV

"DETENTION!!!"
I jumped at the teacher's loud voice and looked at Drake.He shrugged and looked away.
I looked back to the teacher and raised my hand.
"But he only-"
"DETENTION FOR YOU TOO!"
I jumped at his sudden statement and gasped.Just for defending,I got detention!
WTH!!!
I sighed and looked down.But I could feel eyes on me.I looked over to see Drake.I blushed and bit my lip.Suddenly,he smiled and looked away.
He left my face burning and smiling to myself.
Detention is awful to go to but with Drake there,it's heavan.
I'm going to heavan!!
WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story