Categories > Original > Romance > Only You

Chap 1

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-17 - Updated: 2010-07-17 - 1203 words

0Unrated
His POV

The name is Drake Wilton.I'm 16 and sophmore at a high school in Florida.
Right now,my life is good.I got my hot girl,my buds.I am captain of soccer team and football team and school president as well as class president.
My parents are two famous chairman of two companies so im pratically rich and can get whatever I want.
Yet,I feel like I'm missing something.
Something that is gonna make me...me.
I don't what that thing is,or who,but I'm gonna find it and it's gonna be mine.

"What you did wasn't right."
Stacey,my girlfriend and head cheerleader,gave me a pouty face and hugged my arm.
"I'm sorry,Drake.But she was the one that started it by calling us names and threatining us,and I was defending us." I looked at her for a very king momet and into her brown eyes.
"Fine,I believe you."
She squealed at my answer and kissed me on my lips climbing onto my lap.
"Good.Why don't you come over tonight?My parents are gone for a couple days for a trip and I'll be the only one there."
I smirked and leaned forth kissing her neck.
"Sorry,baby,but I got lots of owrk to do." She whined and pulled away.
"Drake!" As she whined that,I smiled.
"Don't worry,I'll come tomorrow night." She sat back down but still had a pouty face.I crushed her up to me and kissed her lips softly.
She smiled and hugged her arms around my neck.
"Fine,but you keep was you said as a promise." I nodded and our lips crushed together intimately.
Suddenly,there was a sound of a huge crash and everybody in the cafeteria looked up.
It was the same girl from this morning that was in a fight with Stacey and an unfamiliar guy.
They seeme to have crashed and dropped lots of papers.
"I am so sorry!So very,very sorry!Here,let me help you."
The lunchroom laughed as she pleaded for forgiveness.
The girl,she had black long hair with what seemed to be black eyes and light skin with glasses and wore clothes like a boy.
From the way Stacey explained her seemed different by her actions right now.

Her POV

I was riding into lunch,when my ipod stared to fall out of my pocket.As I fixed it,I slammed into something and fell.
Papers went flying everywhere around me.
I yanked my earphones out and saw a boy on the opposite of me picking up papers.I gasped and immediately started picking up his papers.
"I am so sorry!So very,very sorry!Here,let me help you." I could hear the cafeteria's laughter but ignored it.
"Thanks." I looked up at him fo a second and smiled.But,he looked unfamiliar.
"Are you new here?" He looked up at me and smiled nodding.
"Yeah,I came from Washington.My name is Aaron Holts."
"Cool,my name is Lacey Martin.I come from Florida." He gave a chuckle and I gave another smile.
"Well,look at my favorite girl,Lacey."
I stopped smiling and looke down at the voice of Stacey.
"Who are you?" I heard Aaron ask.
"I'm Stacey and somebody that is better to help you then our friend,Lacey.You see,she's not so friendly."
I looked up at her in disbelief.
"If anybody is not friendly in this school,it's you,Stacey." She rolled her eyes at my statement and continued to talk to Aaron.
I blocked out her words and continued to pick up the papers.
I looked up at Aaron and he looked at me for a moment before looking back at Stacey.
"I want to be friends with Lacey."
My eyes widened and I stared at Aaron in huge disbelief.Like,HUGE HUGE HUUUGE!
he looked at me and smiled.I smiled and let out a breath.
"Fine,but you're making the wrong choice.Ask anybody in the school,she's a witch." I narrowedmy eyes at Stacey and scoffed.
"And you're a bit-"
"Enough."
I looked up to see Drake and a blush got to my face.
"Who are you?"
"Nice to meet you,I'm Drake.Your school president and maybe your class president.I heard you're new."
"Yeah,names Aaron." They shook hands,but I just kept staring at Drake.
"Well,Aaron,you want me to take you to the office?"
"Nah,I want Lacey to."
My eyes went to him and he smiled at me with...well,with warmth.
Gosh,he is a nice guy.
"Who's Lacey?" I almost fell when I was sitting to Drake's question.
"She's right in front of me.Guess you guys never met before."
"Guess not." I looked at Drake and he was SMILING at me.
DRAKE WAS SMILING AT ME!!!!
THANK THE GOD IN HEAVAN!!!THANK YOU!!
"Lacey,lets go." I was sent back to my world and looked at Aaron with a confused face at first but then smiled.
"Alright." I stood up after cleaning the rest up and handed it to him.I looked around for my skateboard.
"What is it?" I looked at Aaron.
"I don't know where my skateboard went." Aaron stared to look around with me when I came face-to-face with Drake.
"This is it,right?" I stared with wide bulging eyes at him and then down to my skateboard.
I blushed fiercely as my heart started to beat fast.
"Y-Yeah.T-T-Thanks." I can't believe I stuttered.Me!
He handed it to me a whole lot softer than Stacey and I thanked him again softly as he walked away.
"Come on,Lacey." I turned back to Aaron and nodded running to him and guiding him to the office.
So many things happened that moment that I think I'm gonna freaking faint!
He defended me.He stopped me from fighting with Nasty Stacey.He found out my name.He smiled at me.He found my skateboard for me.He gave it to me with his own two hands.
I think I've died and gone to heavan entirely.
Woohoo-
"Lacey,this doesn't look like an office."
My mind and thoughts running around in it was interrupted by Aaron's voice.
"Why would you say that?"
"Because this is the entrance of the school."
I looked ahead to see that we were going outisde instead of to the office.
"Oh!Gosh,sorry,Had my mind on something.Here,let's get you to the office."
As I walked him to the real office I thought:
Wow,is it just me or is Drake finally starting to take notice in me.
Woohoo!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey Hey Now!
What's happenin',homey!
LOL,JK.
So,hope you all liked the story chapter and I'll write moe.Leave a review or rate for it,please!:3!
Oh,and I'll be soon updating on my first story ever,He Loves Me,He Hates Me,so watch out for that.
Bye Now!
And don't forget about the aliens.In recent contact with them,they have now announced that they are after pudding and not cows or making cows into tacos.Specifically,the chocolate pudding,kay?!
Bye Bye!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story