Categories > Original > Romance > Only You

Only You

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-16 - Updated: 2010-07-16 - 923 words

0Unrated
Summary:She never thought of anybody else,only him.He never knew she existed,until an incident.They get to know eachother,but he soon discovers her feelings for him.He must then decides wether he love her or not..before it is too late.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Her POV

Hi,nice to meet you.My name is Lacey Martin and I attend a high school in Florida.
I am 15 years old and lived with my GranGran.
My parents died in a car accident when I was 6 and my grandmother took responsibility of me when nobody else would,so I treasure her.
I know I'm supposed to be sad,but for some reason,I never cried for them.It was most definitely because I hid away those memories and feelings in my heart and kept it locked.
At school,I'm treated like a dork.You'd think that I'd keep away from school and those jocks and cheerleaders.
But the only reason I go to school is because of Drake.
Drake Wilton,the love of my life.
He has the most handsome face with green eyes and mocha skin.His hair is short and straight and brown and he always keeps it spiked up with gel.His body is muscular,but not buffed,the way I've always liked it.
I've been in the same school with him since elemantary.
Thing is,that he barely knows I exist.In his eyes,I'm a stranger that is new to school.
In my eyes,he's an angel sent from heavan itself.Or God himself.

"Lacey!"
"Coming!"
I gather all of my books and stuffed them in my bag along with my cell and stuffed my ipod in my pocket and ran out of my room.
I entered the small kitchen with a greeting to my GranGran.
"Really,Lacey,do you not know how to dress like a girl?" I stared at her confued for a long moment and then ran to a mirror checking over myself.
I wore ripped,tight jeans with a white long sleeved shirt and baggy short-sleeved,black shirt over the white shirt and my old converse with my hair in a braided ponytail and my glasses on.
I walked back to the kitchen and started putting on my elbow and knee pads.
My GranGran had no car so I rode my skateboard to school.
"I think I'm dressd just fine,GranGran." She sighed shaking her head.
"Whatever you say,Lace."
"Well,I'll grab my grilled sandwich to go and be on my way."
I placed my earphones on putting rock music to play from my ipod,grabbing my grilled cheese and skateboard.
I got on and boarded down the sidewalk towards the hell I call high school while muching on breakfeast.

When I reached the school,I stepped off my skateboard and brushed off the crumbs from my mouth.
I placed it in my hand holding it to my side,when I caught sight of the cheerleaders.Just as they took notice of me.
They walked over to me,making me stop and sigh.
"Well,if it isn't my favorite nerd,Martin." Said Stacey,the head cheerleader and most popular girl.
And..dating Drake,I regrettably say.
"What do you want,Stacey?"
"I just came over to ask what you suggest we should do to ruin your life today."
I narrowed my eyes and scoffed.
"Why would I suggest anything?"
"Just checking.Even if you don't,we'll still do something.I DON'T need your permission."
"If I had permission to walk away from you and tell you to leave me alone,I would.But then again,I don't need your permission.Good day to you all."
I started to walk away,but I was suddenly surrounded by all cheerleaders.I turned back to Stacey,and she had suddenly grabbed my skateboard away.
"Give it back."
"Why?It's just a piece of TRASH!"
"It's not trash!Give it back!"
My tears started to form and I felt them running down my cheeks as my face went red.I always cried when I got mad.I was unfortunately emotional.
They laughed as I cried.
"Enough."
My eyes widened and my heart stopped for just that moment.I turned to see Drake standing there,his friends behind him.
"Hi,baby.Drake,I was just playing around,nothing serious.She just gets way too dramatic,looking for attention."
I looked back at Stacey through glaring eyes.
"Doesn't look like play to me.Give back the skateboard."
Drake was defending me.He's so sweet!Maybe he does recognize me as something more than nothing.
Stacey sighed and walked up to me holding the skateboard to me,but in an instant,she shoved it to my chest and made me stumble backwards.
As I fell,everybody around me was laughing.I didn't want to look at Drake and let him see me humiliated.
I just had to get away from them.
I stood up and ran past them all and into the school,heading for the place that I could be alone and hear nothing but silence.
The roof.
But,Drake had defended me.I had something to keep my head up for today.
Hopefully,the day of us together will come soon...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
HiHi!Sorry I haven't been writing much!
Anyhoos,I saw a cow-eating alien and he was making a poor cow into a taco and then ate it.
Then he shared some,and I left happily!Go tacos!
Anyhoos,once again,though!
Hope you liked the story!
Bye Bye!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story