Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

This is what happens

by Nnois_Wife 1 review

Who knew what texting could do to your brain? Szayel did but, who believed him? Not Aizen! (Told in Gin's pov) Rated for language.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Ichimaru Gin - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-08-04 - Updated: 2010-08-04 - 596 words - Complete

1Funny
Well now, I see that somebody got a new phone. I thought to myself when I recieved Aizen's text.
Hey! is what he said. I sighed. Not only did he know how to text. He even knew how to send picture messages. I groaned when he sent me a picture of some random guy doing something random to a tree.
Dude, that's...weird. I replied before sending it and heading off to visit Szayel. I was supposed to be over there 5 minutes sooner but, I guess I got caught up reading.
Ehh?! I'm sorry!!! Aizen texted me. I sighed. Someone forgot to take his medicine this morning... I thought.
Calm urself, bro. It's cool. were r u? I texted, pressing send before ringing Szayel's doorbell to his small house.
"Coming!" I heard him yell from inside before I heard a loud crash.
I'm...home! Aizen replied.
"Hi, Gin!" Szayel said. "What took you so long?"
"I was reading." I replied, walking inside.
Ok cool. I'm with the pink one so, txt u later I replied before putting my phone on silent and placing it in my pocket.
"Who was that?" Szayel asked.
"Aizen." I replied.
"His brain is going to turn to mush...." the scientist told me. "So is yours."
"Why do you say that?" I questioned. I didn't really want to know the answer but, I asked.
"Grimmjow texted a whole lot and only took breaks when he had to take a dump or eat. One day, he lost his phone and went completly crazy and claimed to see mermaids, rainbows, and a little man who wanted his....well, you get the story." he explained.
"I see." I said. "Well, what happened to Grimmjow?"
"I keep him locked up in that room over there as not to scare my patients and visitors." he told me with a chuckle. "Even though he's crazy, I still enjoy sleeping with him."
"You are one sick bastard." I told him, looking at him in disgust.
"I can't help it."
After I left, I went to Aizen's to inform him of what I had found out.
"What do you mean I'm going to go crazy?!" he asked when I told him.
"If you end up texting non stop and lose your phone, that's all your brain will be able to understand and you will lose it." I told him.
"Yeah right. You and Szayel have no clue what the hell you're talking about." he said, flipping open his phone and texting somebody.
"If you say so. I'll see you later." I said. "Call me if you need anything." I added before heading off to my house.
A few months had passed and I only recieved a couple of messages from Aizen about random things here and there when suddenly one night Szayel came over.
"What is it?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eye. I was only dressed in some baggy sweat pants.
"Um, you know how I told you about Grimmjow months ago?" he asked. I nodded. This is not happening... I thought. "Well, same thing happened to Aizen. He's sitting tied up to a chair in my house so he can't do anything stupid..."
"How stupid?" I asked.
"Well...he thought that some random guy was trying to take his candy and he bit the guys hand off." he replied. I said nothing and went to put a shirt on before heading to Szayel's place.
"You shoulda listened to us, Aizen. You really should have." I said when I saw my friend tied to the chair.
Sign up to rate and review this story