Categories > TV > Charmed > Something unexpected

Something unexpected

by niksen13 0 reviews

Piper wakes up with a hangover and discovers that she is not alone nor is she in her own room

Category: Charmed - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Piper - Published: 2006-05-01 - Updated: 2006-05-01 - 490 words

0Unrated
A/t. Year I know You probably don't like the way I have put these two together but I like the Idea and I haven't found other stories about this, so I thought I'll give it a shot

Summery. Piper wakes up with a hangover and discovers that she is not alone nor is she in her own room
Something unexpected

Chapter one


Piper was woken by the sun that shone trough the big window. She yawned, rolled over and reached out her hand to pull over her the covers, when she touched something that definitely was not sheets. It was skin, she froze and rolled over once again, only to see the back of a man, the dark brown hair on the pillow seemed somehow familiar. Oh she had a hangover that could wake a dead man. Then a thought struck her. It vas not Leo that vas lying beside he but if It vas not Leo whom the hell vas it then.

She needed to get are closer look at the man that was lying beside her, so she got out of the bed and walked over to the other side. On her way she noticed a black robe lying on the floor. It too was somehow familiar. She stopped at the other side of the bed. And now she saw who had been lying beside her. She closed her eyes and opened them again in shock.

It was Gideon

She backed up against the wall. This could not be true. Thank god he was still sleeping. How the hell had she got her self into this and where the hell was she. She started to look around the room. It was a very big room there was not much furniture. There were a few armchairs and a couch. In the other end of the room there was a fireplace with a big rock in front of it. At the other wall there was a closet, and then there was the big bed she was standing beside. It had to be Gideon's chambers at the magic school. What had happened? And how did she get here. Then she looked down at herself and realized that she was naked and so was he. She needed to get out of there fast before he woke. She collected her clothes from the floor and quickly got dressed without making a sound, and just before she hurried out the door she looked up at the clock on the wall. It said 10 o'clock, then she hurried out into the hall. After walking a few meters she stopped dead in her tracks. She agreed to meet her sisters and Leo in the great hall at 10 o'clock what was she to do.

A/t. I hope that you liked this chapter I am not going to write more before I get some reviews and please be nice, this is after all my first fanfic ever.

Sign up to rate and review this story