Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Miss you

I Miss you chapter 11

by PatrickStumpisaBAMF 1 review

but what about Patrick!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-08-08 - Updated: 2010-08-08 - 441 words

0Unrated
The phone in Andy’s pocked buzzed and he reached into the mid-length khaki shorts to retrieve it, he looked swiftly at the caller ID and realising it was jow pressed the call button.
“Andy!” Joe sounded like he was panicking, that wasn’t a good sign “Pete's in hospital and Patrick isn’t picking up his phone. Can you go round to his house and see if he is alright please. Its just Im worried about him”
Andy nodded to himself then realised that Joe couldn’t see him “sure I will, im near his house anyway. I’ll call you when I find him”
Andy pressed the end call button and jogged over to his car, he yanked open the door and jumped in. He pulled his seatbelt over his head, shoved the key in the ignition and turned it and raced off. It took little over 5 minutes to get to Patricks house from where Andy had been and he wasn’t exactly worried until he had knocked a few times at his door, rung the doorbell and shouted in through the glass. There was a faint movement from inside but still no-one came to the door. Andy was getting slightly worried by now and thought it was time to try and open the door. Amazingly it was unlocked and Andy walked right through, he gasped at the sight before his eyes. Patrick was lying on the floor surrounded by a puddle of blood. He had obviously come through the door, either fainted or fallen over and hit his head on the coffee table. Pulling out his phone he hit the number 911 and pressed it to his ear until he heard a voice in his ear. After explaining everything to the operator he pressed the end call button and stuffed the phone back into his pocket. He had been told to try and stem the bleeding while the paramedics were on their way and had been doing that for around five minutes when the door was pushed open and a group of paramedics rushed in and placed Patrick safely on a stretcher. One of them asked Andy if he would like to ride with them he agreed and as soon as they moved Patrick out of his house he locked up and jumped in the ambulance. They were soon on the move but Andy didn’t relax until Patrick was in the hospital. The doctors told him they would send someone down to get him as soon as it was alright to see Patrick. He sat in the waiting room on one of the flimsy chairs and called Joe.
Sign up to rate and review this story