Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can't Touch My Brother

Chapter 2

by WellxCarryxOn 1 review

Pain and love.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-11 - Updated: 2010-08-12 - 738 words - Complete

0Unrated

Chapter 2

I got a text from Mike that night “We’ve been dating for a three weeks, ok?” I sent back “Ok.”. Gerard and I had been done three months ago so no confliction there. My phone rang again and this time it was a text from Gerard. “Mikey doesn’t know about… us, Correct?” “Not for now” I typed back. “What’s that supposed to mean?! You wouldn’t tell him!!!” I laughed. Hell ya I would if it would bug him, and it obviously would. I’d hold out a little longer just to drive him absolutely insane. “You just wait and see, asshole.” I sent back. It wouldn’t have hurt as much if Gee had just… accepted me. We were doing the whole thing to piss off homophobes and have a little fun but he acted exactly like a homophobe when I told him I actually was gay. Not to mention when I told him I loved him. I didn’t get a response and I was glad. I didn’t want to talk to him. I watched some tv and then headed to bed.

Being Mike’s boyfriend was fun. It had been about two weeks now. It would have been fine to stop the whole school knew and his brother and the Bitch (as I referred to her) totally got the message. But neither of us wanted. I was trying not to let myself have a crush on him, but it wasn’t really working. I was lying in bed it was about 2 am. I wasn’t tired so I was just letting my mind wonder. I was thinking about Mike. He’s so damn cute. Ug shut up Bert, you’re just pretending. You ARE NOT falling for another Way brother.

Just then there was a knock on my window. What the fuck? I got up and opened the curtain, it was Mike, with a black eye and a cut down his face. I opened the window. “Oh my God! What happened to you!?” I said helping him inside. “My..” He coughed some blood onto my bare chest but I didn’t care, “Parents..” He said weekly. My eyes widened. “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t be here..” He said tears filling his eyes. “No, no. Mike it’s fine. Really.” I helped him into the bathroom and turned on the light. We both squinted and I helped him onto the counter. He was sitting there like a little kid. Looking down, feet digging into the drawers. Tears down his cheeks, glasses broken. “Mike..” I said tears pricking the back of my eyes. He was so beaten up. I cleaned his cuts silently and covered them with bandages. I got ice for his eye and handed it to him. “Bert..” “Ya?” I said looking into his eyes biting my lip. I would do anything for him right now. Anything he wanted, it was his. He leaned in closer to me, Then pulled away suddenly. My heart ached I wanted to kiss his soft lips so bad. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done this. We’re just pretending right?” He put a fake smile on then winced from the pain. “No.” I said and leaned in and kissed him lightly. I gently put my hands around his waist and when I pulled away he whispered “I love you, Bert McCracken.” “I love you too, Mike Way.” “I secretly always loved it when you called me that.” He said smiling shyly. You could see the pain from his bruises and cuts in his eyes and it killed me. But there was also that happiness you could see too. I took his hand, “Be my real boyfriend, Mike?” "I'd love too." He was practically falling asleep by the time I finished cleaning him up and taping his glasses back together. I carried him to my room and put him in my bed. I covered him with the blankets and then laid down on the floor myself. Just as I started to feel my eyelids get heavy I heard Mike calling my name. "Ya, Baby?" "Hold me." He whispered. "Anything you want, hun." I said and kissed his cheek. I wrapped my arms around his waist gently and he tucked his head under my chin. I had never felt this way before this was so much more than what I had with Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story