Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > The Writer and the CEO

Coming to Domino

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

A young writer comes to Domino....

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Seto Kaiba - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-18 - Updated: 2010-08-13 - 1172 words

0Unrated
Abigail walked out the office with her head down towards her class.

Hmm… maybe this way, she thought.

BAM! She collided with something rock solid as she looked up to go around the corner.

Her stuff, luckily, remained in her arms, as she had managed to hang onto it. Gently she hissed as she put one arm on top of her breasts. They hurt so bad! What — or who — had she bumped into? Her dizzied gaze slowly came up.

She saw a boy’s face. He had brown hair and steely blue eyes, like her own. “He’s quite good looking,” Abigail thought as she stared at his face. His deep voice snapped her out of her reverie.

“Watch where you’re going, you silly girl. Or else you’ll just get hurt.”

Her brow furrowed. “Who do you think you are talking to me like that?”

“Stand up,” he said. “What’s your name?”

“Why would I tell you?”

“Because you might be the person I was coming to get, silly girl. You are the only one late.”

“All right. My name is Abigail Watson.”

“Perfect. Now come on, darling. We’re missing Biology.”

“Uh…who are you?”

“What, you didn’t know?” he said with an arrogant air.

He is so making me sick right now… but in a good way.

“I’m Seto Kaiba, you nitwit.”

“You’re my guide, and?” Abigail asked.

“The CEO of Kaiba Corporations and top duelist. Don’t forget it.”

“Yeah… wait a minute, Moneybags. Top duelist? I recall hearing you lose to… um… Yugi Moto a couple of times?”

Who does this girl think she is? Might have to rape her into fearing me, he thought. Then he smirked, turned and looked at her, fire in his eyes.

Abigail looked at Kaiba warily.

“Kaiba, what do you want from me?”

Kaiba smirked at the girl’s straightforwardness. “It’s quite simple. I don’t want anything from you. I want you.”

“No. Kaiba, no,” Abigail said.

She felt like a trapped animal. Uh-oh…

She began to back away as Kaiba advanced on her. Her blue eyes showed fear, and fright.

Kaiba’s usual smirk adorned his face as he moved toward her. He kept coming toward her.

Then he had her pinned against the wall…

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord
And I’ve been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord, oh lord


In a quick motion he pinned her wrist down to her sides on the wall, pinning her back to it.

He moved close to her, pressing his against hers, feeling the shape of her body. Abigail began to blush hard and squirm.

“You shouldn’t move so much. I’ll just make you more uncomfortable,” he said with a lustful grin.

He’s a cold-hearted snake, girl
Look into his eyes
Oh oh
He’s been tellin lies
He’s a lover boy at play
He don’t play by rules
Oh oh
Girl don’t play the fool, no


“So beautiful,” he purred, licking his lips. Then his brutal mouth was crushing hers, bruising her.

She closed her eyes…falling unconscious…

“Let yourself feel it…” he whispered.

She couldn’t breathe, her throat blocked with a silent scream. Please, stop…

His hands wandered, hurting, violating, cold.

“Kaiba…”

“Shh. Quiet,” he replied, then passed his left hand down over her eyes. He then held her like a man would his bride - one arm under her knees, the other under her back…

“Abigail, wake up darling.”

She opened her eyes. Everything was all…white. She felt something hard…a table?…under her back.

Then she turned over and stared into a pair of icy blue eyes. Wait a minute… icy blue eyes?

Uh-oh!

Her own eyes widened in horror.

She tried to scoot off the table, but couldn’t. For some reason… Kaiba had tied her down to the table!

“Uh, Kaiba…”

He pressed a finger onto her lips. “Shh, darling.”

Then he grabbed her roughly and pressed a hot kiss on her mouth.

Wow. His kiss… so full of passion… NO! I can’t be enjoying this…but I am. Why?

Her soft blue eyes meet with cold blue ones.
Her face reddened with a blush. Her lips were swollen from his kiss. Her eyes widened as his voice grew deeper.
“You’re mine at last, Abigail.”
And he kissed her again.

The fangirls were right.

The Seto Kaiba lusted for her.
His passion and lust for her was strong. He had seduced her into his bed, stripping her of her clothing to get a better view of her dancer’s body.

Except for one thing…Abigail was the writer type, not the dancer type.

She had good handwriting, and Kaiba smiled at the essay she had written a few days ago…

Flashback

“Excuse me,” Kaiba said to the teacher. The teacher looked up.

“Yes?”

“Could you show me an essay written by…Abigail Watson?”

“Sure.” He sorted through his files. “Watson…Watson…ah, here we are.”

He produced a piece of paper and placed it in Kaiba’s hand.

“As you might know already, Abigail made a copy of her essay and gave this one to me,” said the teacher. “But she suggested that you should have it.”

“I see…” said Kaiba. He carried the essay to his desk, then sat down and began to read it. He smirked at the handwriting, and thought the girl had obviously put a lot of beauty into her essay, which he now held in his hand.

Just beautiful, he thought. It was strange how impossible it seemed for Seto to forget the beautiful writer… All day images ran through his head…the pale, supple skin… soft, gentle touch, the sway of those perfect hips, perfect little neck… the tousled, exotic brown hair, delicate hands, beautiful voice and full, enticing lips… Even her scent Seto remembered — faintly flowery, nectar and honey, with an undertone of vanilla, sweet and seductive. But most of all, he remembered those haunting blue eyes.

Just like mine, he thought.

Seto groaned softly, almost inaudibly, closing his eyes to remember them. He could live forever, never see Abigail again and still he’d remember those eyes… And even though her body and beauty were delicate, there was a strength in them…

How could there not be? It would take strength to remain so… untainted. There was something intensely hypnotizing in the deep blue eyes, something warm…

Smirking a bit, Seto’s hand reached down, absently tapping the desk as he toyed with that mental image of those unfiltered emotions reflecting lust, desire, pleasure… that body trembling, naked, waiting for Seto… soft voice moaning, needy…

He imagined his hands running down that perfect skin, soaked with sweat, and her voice cry out Seto’s name…
Sign up to rate and review this story