Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Hot & Cold

by MCR_Vampire_321 0 reviews

Lucy and her sisters, Hollie and Chloe, are new to america. Lucy tries her hardest not to fall for Gerard Way but things don't always go aswell as planned...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 708 words - Complete

1Funny
I didn't like the look of this place. So many people running around. I can barely see, it's like I'm trapped in a sea of colour.
"Lucy," Hollie grabbed my arm "Are you okay?"
I nodded and swallowed "This place is so big."
"Bigger than Wrockers, that's for sure." Chloe said, the other side of me.
Chloe-and-Hollie, my fellow triplets, stood next to me. We're not identical, if you looked at us you would barely even be able to tell we were related. We all look so different...
I have straight, longish blonde hair with a side-fringe. I can't remember a day when I've just let my hair hang loose, I always tie it up into a ponytail. I'm quite thin and pretty short with brown eyes and freckles. On the first day of this new school I was wearing a JLS Hoodie and normal blue jeans.
Hollie used to have blonde hair like me, but she's dyed it so many times. It used to be red, but she dyed it blue black. The blue has come out and so has most of the black, so now it looks a darkish brown with a side fringe. It's wavy, but she straightens it. She's slightly on the chubby side with blue eyes and black glasses. She's wearing a plain black tee-shirt and green jeans with black stars patterened all over them.
Then there's the oldest, Chloe. She has brown, straight long hair. Out of all of us, she has the best hair. She's skinny like me, with brown eyes and pale skin. This morning she's wearing a 30 Seconds To Mars tee-shirt with black skinnies.
Why were we worried? It was our first day of a new school. We had just moved here from England. We used to go to a secondary school called Wrockwardine Wood which was less than half the size of this place. We had to come over to New Jersey because our parents had got a job out here.
Which kinda sucked for us.
"Where are we supposed to go?" Chloe asked after a second of silence.
"The... Principals office?" Hollie wondered out loud.
"What the heck is a principal?" I asked.
"Like a head teacher?" Chloe suggested "But how do we know where to go?"
"Maybe we could ask someone."
"But we don't know anyone." I reminded her, watching random boys run around and random girls check each others make up.
I don't wear make-up. Hollie and Chloe wear eye-liner and mascara, but I don't bother.
"Well, we'll ask them anyway." Chloe suddenly said, walking away from us.
"CHLOE!" Me and Hollie shrieked. We were both shy when it came to stranger's, but Chloe wasn't.
So we saw no other choice but to follow her, down to two boys smoking. One had blonde hair and a lip-ring, one I wouldn't talk to in normal circumstances. And the other had a light brown afro with pale skin. I probably wouldn't talk to him either.
"Hi." Chloe said, holding out a hand for them to shake "My name's Chloe."
The blonde guy just laughed at her, but the guy with the afro shook her hand "Hey. My name's Ray."
"We're new here. You couldn't possibly show us where the principals office is, could you?" Chloe smiled sweetly at him.
He looked at his mate for a second, put out his fag and said "Sure. This is Bob by the way. Follow us."
Chloe walked in between them, talking a mile a minute. Me and Hollie lagged behind, totally out of it.
After a few minutes of walking up lots of random stairs and turning lots of corners, we made it outside a room that was marked 'Principals Office'
"Well, here's the principals office..." Ray said to all of us, but he was looking at Chloe.
"I kind of noticed, when I saw that on the door." Chloe told him, gesturing to the sign on the door.
"Whatever. See you round." Ray waved and walked away. Bob followed, laughing and I heard him say "You totally fancy her!"
Chloe knocked on the door twice. "Made a friend?" Hollie asked.
"Whatever." Chloe laughed.
The door opened then, and a man with gray hair and a beard beckoned us in.
Sign up to rate and review this story