Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

Nobody's Fault

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

Joe is worried about Steven.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-08-15 - Updated: 2010-08-16 - 1842 words - Complete

1Insightful
Okay, so it took 2 days to write this story. Most of the time, I wrote this when I was sleepy, so forgive me for the typos and lines that didn't make sense. And I'm sorry for the shitty title haha.

Joe groaned and sat up. He winced in pain and cursed under his breath. He picked up his iPhone and checked to see if he got any texts or missed calls. To his surprise, he got one text and no missed calls. That text message was from Billie. She asked him was he was doing. He replied "I'm okay. Though my back still hurts." and hit the 'send' button. He sighed and set his phone back down on the white bed sheets.

Two weeks ago, Joe had been struck by a car while he was on his motorcycle. A lot of things were running through his mind that day. He kept thinking about Steven and why he has been acting so strange lately. Steven didn't bother stopping by Joe's house to see if Joe was okay on the day of the accident, although it's obvious that Joe wasn't okay. He hasn't texted or called Joe in a while. It's starting to get to Joe. But why?

His phone rang, knocking him out of his thoughts. Joe picked up his phone, hoping it would be a phone call. Sadly, it was a text message and it was from Billie. It read "Then come home. I don't know why your touring with the band." Joe shook his head She doesn't understand. She doesn't know the real reason why I'm touring in this condition. Of course I'm touring for the fans. I mean, I love playing for the fans. Without them, we wouldn't be here. The real reason why I'm touring is Steven. He sighed and typed "I love the fans. They're the reason why I'm here" and hit the send button. Joe set the phone back down. As soon he set the phone down, someone knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" Yelled Joe. His jaw dropped when he heard "It's me, Steven." He climbed out of bed and walked to the door. He unlocked it and opened the door.
"Hi" Joe greeted, with a smile on his face.
Steven smiled and replied "Hi."
"Come in!" Joe said, moving to the side. Steven walked inside and closed the door behind him.
"So uh... What's up?" Steven asked.
Joe shrugged and sat down on a nearby chair "Not much."
"That sounds fun!" Steven said as he sat down on the bed.
"I suppose." Shrugged Joe.
Steven sighed and stayed quiet.
"Hey, Steven, May I ask you a question?" Joe mumbled, while looking at Steven. Steven shrugged and nodded his head. Joe sighed and asked "Why have you been ignoring me?"
"What da ya mean?"
"You never returned my calls or texts. What has happened between us?" Joe asked again and added "Are you mad at me? Did I do anything wrong?"
Steven deeply sighed and shrugged his shoulders. He looked down at his feet and stayed quiet.
"Come on, Steven!" Joe groaned "What did I do that was so bad and so wrong, to make you ignore me?"
Steven stayed quiet. The room became quiet, so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. It was awkward too. Steven wanted to leave now that Joe had trapped him with the questions. Steven had to make a decision: Answer Joes' questions or use the 'I think I left the stove on' excuse. Steven thought about it.

Steven sighed and looked at Joe. He let out another sigh and looked away. Maybe he should use that excuse. He stood up and stuttered "I h-have to go." Joe stood up and glared "No, you don't. You're scared. Why are you scared?"
"What is it with you and the questions?" Steven scoffed and threw his arms in the air.
"What is it with you ignoring my questions?" Joe retorded as he crossed his arms. Steven glared, then rolled his eyes.
"I wish you wouldn't ask so many questions." Steven angrily said.
"I wish you wouldn't ignore my questions." Joe replied and spoke in a low voice "I don't know why you're pushing my questions away. I want to get to the bottom of it."
"Bottom of what?!" Steven annoyily sighed.
"Of why you're ignoring me. Steven, you're starting to scare me. It's been a while since we talked an-"
"We're talking now!" Steven interupted.
"More like arguing." Joe said under his breath and said in a normal tone "Just tell me why you're ignoring me. It'll put an end to all my questions, I promise."
Steven angrily sighed and glared at Joe. Joe raised his eyebrow and waited for Steven to answer back. Both men stayed quiet until Steven muttered "I saw you kiss that girl."
"What are you talking about?" Joe asked.
"Oh don't act innocent, Joe!" Steven snarled "You know what I'm talking about!"
"No, I don't!"
Steven glared at Joe.
"Steven, I don't know who you are talking about! I'm being honest!"
Steven rolled his eyes at Joe and scoffed "I guess I'll just have to tell you."
Joe crossed his arms and waited for Steven to continue.
"2 weeks ago, we were backstage, preparing for the concert the band had that night. I had just finished warming up and had decided to go visit you. I asked almost everybody backstage if they knew where you were and each of them told me you were in your dressing room. I made my way to your dressing room and when I opened the door, I saw you kissing some blonde... TRAMP!"
Joe looked down at his feet and stayed quiet.
"What do you have to say for yourself?" Steven angrily yelled.
Joe continued to stay quiet. What should he say?

"Answer the question!" Steven yelled. Joe felt his eyes water, his stomach sink in and his head start to hurt. Steven glared at Joe and scoffed "You disgust me!" Joe winced as if someone had flung water at his face. Seconds later, tears poured down Joe's face.
"Steven, I'm sorry!" Joe sobbed "I didn't mean to kiss her! She means nothing to me!"
"Then why did you kiss her? What else did you do to her!?"
Joe shrugged his shoulders and wiped his tears "I don't know why I kissed her! I've been feeling lonely and ignored lately and I figured, if I kissed someone, those feelings would go away and everything would go back to normal. You wouldn't talk to me so I kissed whoever was nearby." Joe sobbed "I didn't mean to kiss her! Please, Stop yelling at me!" Steven looked at Joe and stayed quiet. Joe could not stop shaking and weeping. Steven frowned at the his behavior was earlier and walked towards Joe. He walked closer and slowly wrapped his arms around Joe.

Joe wrapped his arms around Steven and laid his head on Steven's shoulders. Joe was still shaking and weeping.
"I'm sorry." He whispered.
"Don't be. It's my fault for ignoring you." Steven whispered back and began caressing the back of Joe's head. Joe weakly smiled and closed his eyes. Steven let out a deep sigh "I've been feeling so insecure about myself. I remember someone calling me an ugly, old man, who can't sing. They didn't say that in front of me. They said it on the internet."
"What? Really? They must be deaf because you're a great singer. And you're not ugly or old. Fuck, Steven, you look thirty years younger!" Joe said, looking straight into Steven's eyes.
"You really think so?"
"Yeah! Who cares about what people say on the internet!" Joe exclaimed "So that was why you've been ignoring me?"
"I guess so." Steven shrugged and said "After that, I convinced myself that you weren't attracted to me."
"Why?"
"You never made any effort to talk or visit me."
Joe raised his eyebrow "I tried talking to you. I called and texted you but you never replied."
Steven cocked his head and shot Joe a confused look "Really?"
Joe slowly nodded his head, with his eyebrow still raised.
"Oh what the... I'm sorry."
Joe shrugged his shoulders and said "It's all good. I understand, I guess."
Steven shook his head "I feel horrible! What can I do to make up those calls I ignored?" Then said in a low voice "And for making you cry."
Joe bit his bottom lip and began thinking.
Then Steven added "I'll do anything!"
Anything? Then a smirk appeared on Joe's face when Joe got an idea, but that smirk disappeared when he thought of a better idea.

Joe looked at Steven, leaned in and gave him a slow, passionate kiss. Joe moved his hands down to and lightly squeezed Steven's ass. Steven moaned and kissed back. This moment was perfect to the both of them. Neither of them have had this kiss for a while. Sadly, their moment was cut short by someone knocking on the door.
"Room service?" A woman with a thick accent yelled. Joe pulled his lips away from Steven and answered back loudly "No thanks! Come back later!" and cursed under his breath.
"Joe," Steven said and gave Joe a kiss before stepping back "I have to go."
"Go where?" Joe asked.
Steven frowned and replied "I have an interview." Then a smile appeared on his face "You should come with me!"
Joe thought about it and shook his head "Thanks but no thanks. I need to take my pills and make a few calls. How about I take you out to lunch when the interview is over?"
Steven smiled and said "Sure."
Joe smiled back, "Great! Call me when the interview is over, okay?"
Steven nodded his head and walked towards Joe. He set his hands behind Joe's neck and gave him a slow, hot kiss. Joe closed his eyes and kissed Steven back. Steven stopped kissing and took one hand off of Joe's neck. Steven reached inside his pocket and pulled out his phone. Someone was calling him. He rolled his eyes and answered the call.
"Yeah... I'm sorry... Yeah... Okay I'll be there... All right... Mhm... Yeah... Bye." He ended the call and put his phone back in his pocket. He looked at Joe and aplogized "I'm sorry but my driver is throwing a bitch fit right now." He chuckled "I told him I would only be here for 5 minutes."
Joe chuckled and replied "You better get goin'. You don't wanna be late to your interview."
"Yeah true," He frowned.
"Just call me when your interview is over, okay?"
Steven nodded his head and took his other hand off Joe. He walked towards the door and smiled at Joe "I love you."
Joe smiled back, "I love you too, Steven."

I couldn't think of a good way to end it. So yeah, I'm sorry. But fuck! I hate this story. I hate how it was written. I'll write a better one and let you guys know.
Sign up to rate and review this story