Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > I Wish I Could Save You - Pierre Bouvier

You Weren't His, But You Were Never Mine

by greengrapefruit 0 reviews

Bethany goes to confront Pierre about the 'sex tape.'

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2010-08-17 - Updated: 2010-08-17 - 1094 words

0Unrated
When I got to Pierre's apartment building, I didn't bother buzzing up. I walked in as another man was walking out. When I got to his front door I knocked loudly until he answered.

"What do you want?" He asked as he opened the door. I pushed past him, into the apartment so the whole floor didn't have to deal with our yelling.

"You kept a sex tape of us?" I yelled, "What were you thinking? What if your mom had seen it? Or jay!?"

"Oh boo whoo!" He mocked as he closed the door. "You don't give a shit if Jay sees that."

"Yes I do! and you should to! You're his brother and I was his girlfriend."

"No you weren't! Not yet, anyways." He was getting just as worked up as I was.

"That doesn't matter!"

"Yes it does! I wouldn't have slept with you if you were his girlfriend! I was trying to make you choose me, before you could choose him."

"That's horrible! You're horrible!"

"You don't think I know that?" He yelled.

"And to think, When I fell asleep that night, I wanted you. Until I woke up in the morning and you weren't there. Then when you didn't talk to me for days, I realized Jay would never do that to me. He would never have treated me like a one night stand."

"And he would've never slept with a girl I was practically dating." He sighed, "You don't understand, Beth. I wanted to make you mine so bad. If I hadn't of felt so guilty when I woke up, I would've stayed with you. But I could barely look at myself, or you, for days. I realized no girl, not even you, was worth ruining my relationship with my brother. No matter how much I loved you."

"You loved me?" I asked, calming down.

"I still do." He said quietly, "and that makes me mad."

"So that's why you hate me now?"

"No. I hate you now because you left. Jay was sick and you left." He spoke with his teeth clenched.

"He told me-"

"I don't care how much he told you to go! When he was pushing you to go you should've been pushing harder to stay! Then, you completely erased us from your life. I understand not keeping in touch with me, I was an asshole, but how could you not wonder how Jay was doing?"

"I didn't forget about any of you. I thought about you, and Jay everyday." I started for the door, "and I'm back now, for good, so you've got to get over all of this."

"Your staying?"

"Yeah." I turned to him as i opened the door, "got something to complain about?"

"No." He tried to hide the fact that he was smiling, just a little.

"Okay... well good." I just left.

As I waited for the elevator, I tried to comprehend what just happened. I came to the conclusion that Pierre and I just took a step in the right direction. As I got in to the elevator, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Get to the hospital." Seb's voice sounded panicked.

I stopped the elevator doors from closing with my arm, and got out. "Why?"

"It's Jay... this could be it." He sighed. "Do you need me to come pick you up?"

"N- no." I took a deep breath to calm myself down, "I have a ride."

I hung up on Seb and ran back down the hall to Pierre's apartment and knocked louder than before.

He opened the door and before he could say anything, I said, "We have to go. Jay-"

before I could finish, he disappeared in the apartment and practically ran out the door with his car keys. We were both silent the whole way to the hospital, but Pierre was almost in tears as he drove. Pierre was out of the car as soon as he parked, and speed walking into the hospital. I struggled to keep up until we were out of the elevator on Jay's floor. Pierre went straight to Jay's hospital room, but as he opened the door a doctor ran over.

"You can't go in there!" The doctor closed the door.

"He's my brother." He insisted.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait in the waiting room with the rest of your family."

Pierre didn't look happy at all, "Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Not at the moment." The doctor replied.

Pierre groaned and started towards the waiting room, "There are some stupid, incompetent doctor's in this hospital!" He said loudly.

"Pierre!" I ran after him. I grabbed a hold of his arm and stopped him from walking into the waiting room really angry. I knew the last thing everyone would want to deal with right now, would be Pierre pissed off. "Calm down-"

"How can you tell me to calm down?" He was mad, but in tears, "My brother's in there, maybe dying, and I'm not allowed to see him or even know what's wrong!"

"I'm sorry, but we'll know soon enough." I wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a hug. Almost surprisingly, he hugged back.

"It feels like a life time has passed since I last hugged you." He whispered quietly.

Neither of us spoke again for a few moments, until I reluctantly pulled away from him and said, "Let's go sit with everyone else."

When Pierre and I entered the waiting room, everyone was silent. I sat down beside Seb, and Pierre sat down between his shaking mother and brother.

"So what's happening?" I whispered to Seb, who was still obviously not happy with me. "Come on, Seb. Ignore me later, not now."

He sighed, "Jay's heart rate is slowly slowing down. If they can't get it to stop dropping, they'll let us know so we can go say goodbye."

I felt tears start stinging my eyes. Pierre must have gotten the same news because he began pacing the room.

"So why can't we see him?" He asked the room, but no one answered. "If he's dying, shouldn't he be surrounded with people who love him?"

"Pierre, calm down." John stood up and placed a hand on his little brother's shoulder.

"Why is everyone telling me to calm down?" He complained, "How are all of you so calm? Jay's dying!"

"He's been dying for three years, P." John said quietly, "it's time to accept it."

Pierre took a deep breath and finally announced, "I need some water." Before leaving.
Sign up to rate and review this story