Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're Young and We Don't Care

We're Young and We Don't Care

by i_bleed_neon 1 review

Frank and Secret did what?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-17 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 962 words

0Unrated
Secret's POV


I woke up with a splitting headache but couldn't move. Then I realized there were strong arms holding me in place. I looked over to see Frank asleep beside me but that wasn't unusual. No, the unusual part was that we both seemed to be completely naked. I realized the last thing I could remember was kissing Frank and then him carrying me to my bed. Frank began to stir and then my shocked face met his equally shocked face.


"Um uh Frank, why are we naked?"


"I um I can't remember. The last thing I can remember is we were playing a game and then we were in your closet hiding and then we OH" he trailed off.


"What?"


"We um we were kissing and then we were in your bed and uh uh I uh I think we had sex" he muttered.


"Oh god, what did we do?" I groaned, burying my head in my hands.


"It's okay Secret, this doesn't change anything, right?"


"I hope not Frankie. I would die without you, you're my best friend"


"Of course not, come here" he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.


"Thanks Frankie" I smiled at him gratefully.


"So err Frank, do you think you could um you know so I can uh get um dressed?" I blushed and tried not to meet his eyes.


"Oh uh yeah, sure" he blushed as he scrambled to put on his boxers and crawl out of my bed.


"I'll just uh go so yeah, I'll see you later"


"Okay, bye Frankie"


He turned to leave but then I stopped him as he reached for the door handle.


"Oh and Frankie?"


"Yeah?"


"Do you think we could keep this between the two of us? At least for right now"


"Oh yeah, sure" he smiled and then left.


Oh god, I really hope things don't get awkward between us but I really wish I could remember last night. I bet it was amazing considering it was my first time but Frank doesn't know that. In fact, the only people that knew I was a virgin were Gerard, Mikey, Jeremy and Alyx. Oh no, Gerard is going to freak. I know I told Frank not to tell anyone but I could not keep this from Gerard because I tell him everything. I got up and got dressed before I called Gerard.


Ring Ring Ring


"Hello?"


"Hey Gee, it's Secret, can you come over? We need to talk"


"Uh yeah, I'll be there in ten minutes, okay?"


"Yeah okay, bye Gee"


"Bye Secret"


Ten minutes later I was opening my front door to find Gerard standing there. He could tell I was upset so he wrapped me in a tight hug.


"What's wrong Secret?" he asked as he led me to the couch.


"I um I-I-I IsleptwithFranklastnight" I rushed out.


"What? I didn't catch that?"


"I said, I slept with Frank last night" I told him, making sure to avoid any eye contact.


"So what? Frank always crashes in your bed" he laughed.


"No Gee, I mean I slept with Frank"


"What?! You mean Frank took your virginity?!"


"Y-yes" I sobbed out.


"Oh Seek, it's okay honey. Shhh" he said soothingly and wrapped me in another tight hug.


"I-I f-feel like a s-slut" I wailed.


"Aww sugar, you can't be a slut, it was your first time"


"Yeah, but I was drunk and can't remember anything. I just woke up really sore and both of us were naked"


"He took advantage of you while you were drunk?! I am going to kill him!" Gerard seethed.


"No Gee, it's not like that. Neither of us can remember what happened"


"Oh sugar, I am so sorry. I know you wanted it to be special"


"But that's the thing Gee, I think it was special but I just can't remember it and now I am worried things will be awkward between us and and I-I-I oh god, I can't lose Frank's friendship" I sobbed, collapsing onto Gerard's lap. He just rocked me until I drifted off to sleep.


I woke up a few hours later still wrapped in Gerard's protective arms only now he had fallen asleep himself. I wiggled out of his grip without waking him and went to my bathroom. I figured a nice long shower would help. I stripped myself of my clothes and climbed under the steaming hot pulsating water hoping it would help clear my head but as I stood there all my emotions seemed to rebel at once. I sank to the shower floor and sobbed until I had no tears left and the water had run cold. I heard a knock on the door and then I heard someone enter the bathroom and sit down on the toilet.


"Secret?" It was Jeremy.


"Y-yeah Jer?"


"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.


"N-nothing I'm o-okay" I knew he wouldn't buy it but I still had to try.


"You know you can't hide anything from me. We are twins so when you hurt I feel it and vice versa"


"Yeah, I know but I really don't want to talk about it right now" I sniffled.


"Okay Secret, but when you are ready to talk I am here for you"


"Thanks Jer, I love you"


"I love you too, Seek" he told me before I heard him get up and leave.


I finally got out of the shower and dressed before returning to my room where I found Gerard laying on my bed.


"Hey Seek, I'm gonna stay the night, okay?"


"Yeah, thanks Gee. I could really use the company"


I crawled into bed beside Gerard and lay my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and we drifted to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story