Categories > Anime/Manga > Sequence > Chapter 1

The Accident

by kirziwirzi98 0 reviews

When Sarah's mum dies her world falls apart...Until she meets Gee.

Category: Sequence - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-08-19 - Updated: 2012-11-23 - 287 words

0Cliche
"Come on Sarah."
"Coming Mom."
I grabbed my bag and coat and ran down the stairs. When I got into the car I got into the car I started to finish my homework. We were just round the corner from the school when a dog ran in front of the car. The next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital bed to see some randomer sitting in a chair in the corner of the room.
"W-who are you? W-wheres my mom and dad?"
"Hello sweetie I'm Beth. I'm going to be looking after you for a little while okay?"
She sounded nice. Too nice.
Later the doctors told me that me and my parents had been in a car crash. I was fine, a broken arm and leg and a sprained ankle but mom and dad sustained more brutal injuries than me. The doctor told me that my dad died instantly. The impact of the airbag and seat-belt combined snapped his neck. My mom was rushed into surgery. They said that her airbag never came out. Three hours later they told us that she didn't make it.
Apparently she died from blood loss and injuries sustained in her head. So even if she did make it through the surgery and survived the night she would have had serious brain damage anyway.
"W-what? No. No, you're wrong. My parents can't be dead. I as only talking to them a few hours ago."
I started to cry.
"I'm sorry again." The doctor just kept apologizing.
"No! No, no, no! They can't be dead!"
I was in hysterics by now. I cried myself to sleep that night.


It's short.But do you like it?Huh huh? K.")x
Sign up to rate and review this story