Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

fucked

by emo-girl

gee and bob...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-21 - Updated: 2010-08-21 - 718 words

?Blocked
We were outside the school gates.
“Babe, can we fuck in the toilets?” Bob asked.
“Seriously?” I asked.
“Yeah, it would be fucking hot,” he said.
“Depends what lesson,” I said.
“Maths?” he asked.
“Deal,” I answered.
“Now get to lesson sexy,” he said slapping my ass, I yelped and then kissed him on the cheek, I quickly ran to English but suddenly I was dragged into a empty class room, it was dark.
“What the-” I said but I was pushed against the wall and lips against mine.
“Bob?” I asked.
“How did you guess?” he asked.
“Your lips are unmistakable,” I said.
He laughed.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“I wanted a proper kiss,” he said.
“You dragged me into a empty classroom just to kiss me?” I asked.
“Yep,” he said. I kissed him again then we went to lessons.
I saw Brian, he didn’t look too happy about seeing me, but Johnny smiled and said Hi.
I just wanted to get to 5th period, which was Maths.

It was 5th period, Bob grabbed me in the hallway and took me to the toilets that was out of order and was always empty. Bob pushed me up against the wall, his hand squeezed onto my butt. I yelped out, he bit my bottom lip. I ran my hands threw his hair.
“Fuck me,” I moaned.
“All in good time babe,” he panted. He started biting and sucking my neck.
I felt him undo my belt and button, then undo my zip.
He undone his own, I quickly went into the stall at the end, I bent over the toilet, I pulled my trousers and boxers.
“Fuck babe, you make me so fucking horny,” he moaned as I felt him rub his hand on my butt cheek.
“Hurry up babe, I need to feel you inside me now,” I said.
I suddenly felt his one finger inside me.
“Fuck,” I groaned, trying to not scream.
He pulled it in and out, then added another one. I bit into my shirt.
He started scissoring me roughly.
“You ready babe?” he asked.
“Just fuck me,” I answered with a ragged breath.
“If my baby wants it, he gets it,” he said. I heard him spit and rubbed it on his dick.
Suddenly he was inside me.
“Fuck…god…” I moaned as he pulled in and out me kind of slowly.
“Harder babe,” I moaned. He did what I said, we started moaning louder.
“Fuck,” I moaned.
“Come on Bitch scream out my name,” Bob panted.
“Bob,” I moaned.
“I said scream it out bitch, come on, I want it all,” he panted as he slapped my ass.
“Fuck Bob!” I yelled out.
“Yeah come on slut, you want me to fuck you harder?” he asked.
“Yes Bob, make me your bitch, make me your slut,” I moaned.
He slammed straight into my spot.
“Fuck Bob there!” I yelled.
He hit over it again and again. I suddenly came, Bob came inside me. I collapsed on the floor. Bob slid down next to me and hugged me.
“That was fucking amazing, the best fulfilled fantasies ever,” he said.
“It was good, I loved it, I love you,” I said.
“I love you too Gee-Gee,” he said.
“Come on let’s go or else I will probably want to do it again,” he said. We got up and ready to go for lunch.
Bob had detention, he doesn’t usually but the history teacher is extremely strict, so I went to have lunch with the guys.
“So what happened with Cherry?” I asked.
“Had sex,” Ray answered.
“Well ad least you weren’t drunk,” I said.
“Yeah but she hasn’t talked to me since, she probably regrets sleeping with a nerdy twat,” he said.
“Your not a nerdy twat,” Mikey said.
“But what girl who is amazing, beautiful, talented would want to go out with me?” he asked.
“I would!” Frank shouted like a five year old.
“I meant a girl,” Ray said.
“I know but if you do you know…decide to go from boobs to dicks then I’m your man,” Frank said.
“Great your going to cheat on me?” Mikey asked.
“Joke, I love you too much,” Frank said and kissed Mikey’s cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story