Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

The Jintake Ishimara Chronicles-The Prologue

by Ishimara-Shi 1 review

Jintake Ishimara-The Prologue

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Kakashi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-08-22 - Updated: 2010-08-22 - 815 words

0Unrated
Jintake Ishmara was born in the Village Hidden in The Darkness,whose leader is the Drakokage. Though it isn't big it is formidable.For centuries, Jintake's clan had lived in this village and they were well respected, but they held a dark secret, they had a strong and rare form of Kekkei Genkai.When Jintake was born he became a victim of his clans circumstances, their secret had been revealed and all ninja in that village, on order from the Drakokage, attacked and slaughtered the entire Ishimara clan except for Jintake who was taken and "adopted" by the Drakokage before the massacer. The Drakokage only wanted to use Jintake for his Kekkei Genkai and make him into a human weapon. Jintake was shelteed away from the village and trained day and night 15 years trusting and believing in his adopted fathers false-love and oblivious to the plot around him.By age 16 he it had already been decided he would be next in line to be Drakokage due to his superior strength,skill, and talent as a ninja.But one night, Jintake's life was changed forever, and that's where his story truly begins.


You've trained well today Jin! Now go and rest tomorrow I may show you a new jutsu or two so be prepared." Drakokage said
"Yes! Thanks dad! I'm gonna go to sleep right now so I'm ready!" Jin said as he runs off to the Drakokage's mansion.
A guard walks up to the Drakokage.
"Mabey you shouldn't have told him that,I doubt he'll get any sleep now." the guard said
"Then knock him out, a tired weapon is a useless weapon.Now lets go to my quarters, I'm going to sleep" Drakokage said in an eerie voice.
"YES SIR!" the gaurd screamed.
The guard escorts the Drakokage to his quarters that is guarded by two more guards. The guard that escorted the Drakokage gave a salute and left.The Drakokage went into his room and prepared for bed.
"Well Drakokage, seems your not as found as your weapon as he is of you." a voice said
"WHO'S THERE! GUARDS-"
"Don't waste you breathe those are no longer your gaurds a simple transformation jutsu and poof you got yourself a guard that you didn't even notice. How the hell did YOU become the leader of this village? hehe."
"Dammit. What the hell do you want?"
"Haha I'm just lending a helping hand to that weapon of yours, you say your going to teach him new jutsu but the truth is, your just gonna teach him crap he could've learned at any old academy.You've just about run out of things to show him haven't you?"
"What of it it's non of your concern"
"On the contrary I wanna see just how strong our little weapon can become and he's learned all he can learn here, but you'd never let him out of the village and even if I killed you he'd stay here to be Drakokage right?"
"If you know this then what are you doing here"
"You rally are an idiot, you didn't look at all the options"
"What do you mean?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA, it's simple all I have to do........is kill you .........and frame him"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
From his quarters Jin heard these screams and ran to the source of the sound but by time he got there it was far too late.He went straight into his father's room and saw his fathers mutilated body.
"Damn.HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!" he grabbed one of the guards that where supposed to be guarding the Drakokage by the neck "WHO DID THIS!"
"You tell me, Jin" said the guard
"WHAT! WHAT THE HELL DOSE THAT MEAN"
"You should be the main suspect"
"I'LL RIP YOUR HEART OUT! HE WAS MY FATHER YOU BASTARD!"
"You kill him you become Darkokage."
"Shut up"
"You kill him you can do whatever you want"
"Shut, up"
"YOU KILL HIM-"
"SILENCE" said a voice "I won't tolerate anymore of this"
"Elder" said Jin
"I'm sorry Jin you are our main suspect for the reasons he's stated and more" the Elder said.
"WHAT!I'M SORRY BUT ARREST HIM!" screamed the Elder
"Dammit"
A fight broke out against 50 ninja and Jin who won.
"Jin! GIVE UP! WE CAN TALK THIS OUT!"
"No........I'm leaving. I'M GOING TO FIND MY FATHERS KILLER AND PROVE I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!"
"JIN WAIT!"
But it was too late, Jin had speed of into the night vowing revenge...........
"Are we leaving,Elder?" one of the guards says
"Yea and don't call me that let's get out of our transformations and see were the wind takes our little weapon hehe."
"Well I don't know about any wind..." another guard says as he casts down the transformation " but he should be heading to the nearest village"
"Oh and what village is that?"
"The Hidden Leaf"


END OF PROLOGUE
Sign up to rate and review this story