Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

July 28, 1979

by aerosmith14 1 review

What's new with Joe?

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-08-25 - Updated: 2010-08-26 - 295 words - Complete

0Unrated
July 28, 1979
Boston, MA
4:36 PM

I've been really busy lately. I started my own band: The Joe Perry Project. I play lead guitar and vocals. Ralph Morman plays vocals. David Hull plays bass and Ronnie Stewart is the drummer. These guys are my friends. The idea came up when we were having a few beers the other night. Later today at 6, I'm going to David's house to practice with the other guys. I'm excited to go practice. 

Things between Elissa and I are going great. We stopped fighting and made up. We were talking yesterday and she told me she's pregnant. I don't know what to say. I'm happy that I'm going to be a father but this is unexpected. We weren't even talking about starting a family when she told me she's pregnant. I don't remember what we were talking about but I'm sure it wasn't about starting a family. I think she has an appointment coming up. She wants me to go. I don't know what they are going to do. Are they going to tell us what the gender the baby is going to be? No wait, I think we find out later in the pregnancy. 

I won't be writing in my journal that often anymore. I'm going to be so busy. The guys plan to practice every single day. Elissa is probably going to want some help since she's pregnant and stuff. I totally feel bad for ending my last journal entry like this. I should've waited until the band got a record deal so that way I could end it with "Our band got a record deal. This is so awesome!" But no. Sorry. 

Yes, this is the last chapter for this story. Sorry I had to end it this way.
Sign up to rate and review this story