Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Ignorance Is Your New Best Friend

She Caught Him By The Mouth

by outlawbby 1 review

Chapter 3 read and Review.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-08-26 - Updated: 2010-08-26 - 280 words

0Unrated
Kelly had fallen asleep talking to the guy she'd found out to be named, Brendon. He seemed like a nice enough guy, But She guessed she'd have to find that out , face to face. Not that she was even potentially considering that…No….

She wasn't one for her laptop, but, it seemed like her only form interaction with the outside world. Kind of sad really. Kind of…extremely sad. She stretched as her eyes fixed on the computer screen, Her laptop had either shut it's self off or the screen had just gone black. She wasn't in a major rush to get back on it, so she slipped herself off of the couch and made her way, heavy footed, into the kitchen.

``Coffee'' she muttered, taking a small can of instant she had in the cupboard, she pushed a teaspoon into the granulates and heaped the spoon, dumping the contents into a bright Green mug. Flicking the jug on, she waited patiently for it to boil. And with-in 4 or 5 minutes it was ready and she happily poured the hot liquid into her mug.

Her eyes skimmed over her laptop. To turn it on, Or to not? Shrugging a little to herself, she pulled it onto her lap, lent back on the couch and pressed the esc button. The laptop flickered on and she simply smiled. She was still on the chat room. It had timed out, but she was able to see the last thing Brendon had said to her.

Urietarded: I'll be recording tomorrow and doing an interview, I hope I get to speak to you after wards, I know you fell asleep, LOL, You needed it. Sleep tight
Sign up to rate and review this story