Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > teacher from hell

i love you

by emo-girl

took me a while i know, please comment i hate it when i dont get comments i feel like my work is crap or something, anyway enjoy! P.S. there will be sex in this, so if you don't like don't read ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-27 - Updated: 2010-08-27 - 1136 words

?Blocked
I sat in Maths, the droning voice of Mr Piece was extremely frustrating but a plus side I get to see Gerard. We didn’t do much after we just talked about what I wanted to plan for my future, to be a rock guitarist, be in a band, I didn’t want to be stuck in a dead end office job. He said he wanted to be in a band and he wants to be a comic artist. But then the bell rang, it made me jump up, stuff my books and other bits and pieces in my bag and run to Art. I got there and sat down looking towards him, he didn’t seem so happy to see as I was to see him. We had to get into pairs and draw each other. I got with Mikey.
“Frank hand out the paper,” Gerard said. I got up and grabbed the paper and started handing it out. I got tripped up by one of the jocks.
“Brian, help Frank up now! And then apologise,” Gerard shouted.
Brian mumbled under his breath and helped me up.
“Sorry,” Brian mumbled.
“It’s okay,” I said.
Brian suddenly looked at me and smiled nicely at me.
“Now, pick up the papers and Brian you can hand them out,” Gerard said.
“Yes sir,” Brian mumbled.
I sat down in my seat.
“I’m drawing you cartoon style,” Mikey said.
“Cool,” I said.
“Yeah Gerard taught me some tricks to getting the best in a portrait cartoon,” he said.
“Your brother is an amazing drawer,” I said.
“Yeah he is,” he said.
We started drawing, Mikey was pretty good too. I tried drawing Mikey but I guess I felt really bad at it.
“You need to add a bit of shading,” Gerard said to me.
“I’m so crap at this,” I said.
“No your not, just think that it’s not finished, it still needs work on it,” he said.
I nodded.
“Frank I want to see you at the end of the day, you were disrespectful in your last one so you’ve got another one,” Gerard said out loud. What the fuck? First he says he likes me lot, sticks up for me then decides to go all teacher style again and be mean.
“Fine,” I sighed. I didn’t know if he was just trying to spend time with me or was be all I-am-the-teacher-and-you’ll-do-what-I-say sort of thing.

I went to the art class at the end of the day. He was there, sitting casually at his desk.
I came in, he looked up and smiled.
“What’s up?” I asked.
“In here,” he said. He pointed to his office. I went in, he followed, he locked the door. His lips crashed into mine. I moaned in the kiss.
“I’ve been waiting to do that all day,” he said.
I kissed him again, I moved down to his neck and started to bit and suck.
“Frankie…” he moaned, I loved it when he called me Frankie.
“I want you so bad,” he moaned.
“I want you too, but not really now in the school,” I said.
“Come on then,” he said.
“Where?” I asked.
“To mine,” he answered.
He grabbed my hand then took me to the car park, he quickly got the car open and drove at a very high speed.
“I guess your impatient?” I asked.
“Very,” he laughed.
We pulled up outside.
“What if Mikey’s home, or your parent?” I asked.
“My parents are on a holiday trip to Spain, Mikey, I’ll throw him out,” he answered.
“Don’t be so mean,” I said.
“I was joking,” he said.
We got in.
“Mikey!” Gee shouted.
There was not reply. Then he picked up the note on the table.
“He’s out at Bob’s,” he said.
“Well then Mr Way, what do you plan to do with me?” I asked.
He suddenly kissed me, I wrapped my leg his waist and then he took me down to his room. He sucked my neck and I moaned as I held on to the back of his neck.
“Gee, I want you inside me,” I moaned.
“Are you really sure?” he asked.
I nodded and fell onto the bed. He quickly took his shirt off and undone his belt and trousers and slipped them off. I took my tie off, I almost ripped my t-shirt off and slipped my trousers and boxers off. He looked at me and licked his lips. He took his boxers off and threw them on the floor.
I lay on the bed as he got the bottle of lube out. He squeezed some out onto his two fingers, he suddenly pushed one up me. I yelped out in pain. He thrusted it in and out of me. Then added another one, I inhaled sharply. He scissored me quickly.
“Are you sure you want this?” he asked.
I nodded. He lined up with my entrance. He rubbed so lube over his length and thrusted inside of me. I screamed out.
“Do you want me to stop?” he asked.
“No, don’t, just give me a minute,” I said. I nodded for him to carry on. He did, he was trying to be as gentle as possible, which means he was going slow.
“Faster.More.Harder,” I moaned.
“Are you sure?” he asked.
“Gerard, fuck me properly, the way we really want it to be,” I said as I stroked his cheek. Suddenly he slammed into me, I screamed out in pleasure. He carried on going harder and faster.
“Fucking hell Gee,” I moaned.
“You like that bitch?” he panted.
“God yes,” I moaned.
“Fuck,” he moaned. Suddenly he slammed straight into something that sent pleasure straight threw my body.
I arched my back and screamed out in pleasure.
“I think we’ve found your spot Frankie,” he said.
“God do it again,” I moaned.
He hit into it again.
“Fuck!” I yelled.
He carried on hitting it over and over again.
“I’m-I’m gonna-” I panted. I suddenly came all over our stomachs.
I tightened up and Gee exploded inside me.
Gee lay down next to me, panting like me.
“God Gee, that was…fucking mind blowing,” I said.
“I told you it was,” he said. I smiled at him, he turned on his side and kissed me sweetly on the lips.
“I love you,” he said.
I sat up.
“What?” I asked.
“Argh… Jesus,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
“I knew that was wrong to say, I’m sorry but it how I feel,” he said.
I turned to him.
“Really?” I asked.
He nodded. I kissed him on the lips softly and pressed our foreheads together.
“I love you too,” I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story