Categories > Original > Drama

You're Luminous

by K-JPOP 1 review

Miranda Parker is in Class F,while Drew Montgomery is in Class A.And incident brings them together,and they find something deep in eachother.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-08-28 - Updated: 2010-08-28 - 426 words

0Unrated
Summary:Miranda Parker is in Class F,while Drew Montgomery is in Class A.And incident brings them together,and they find something deep in eachother.

Luminous:radiating or reflecting light; shining; bright

"Oh,man!"
Miranda Parker.You may either think of her as the most carefree girl in the world,or the dumbest.
She goes to Class F,and Class F is the worst class.They are juvenile,awful in studies,and everybody has very low hopes for them.
"What's wrong?"
Miranda looked to her two best friends,Layla and Jenna.
"I got another load of F's on my report card."
"What do you expect?We're Class F.You can expect more then F's."
"That's really helpful,Jenna." Miranda said glaring at the best friend.
"Just being true to myself."
Miranda sighed and turned back to her desk.
"What sucks is that you're right." Miranda groaned and slammed her head on the desk.
"Miranda!"
Miranda's head shot up and she looked over to see Jake.
Jake Collins.They've known eachother since middle school,and he's in total love with her.One thing is that she only cares for him as a friend.Not even a friend.It's between friend and stranger.
"Miranda,I heard your distress call.Your prince is here to help."
Miranda rolled her eyes and turned away from him and to her best friends.
"I'm gonna go get some lunch.Be right back."
Miranda stood up to leave,but Jake immediately got in front of her.
"I'll escort you there."
"No!Leave me alone!"
Miranda ran around Jake and out the door in under few seconds.Everybody stared in awe,but Jake fell to his knees.
"Miranda!I will get your heart!"

Miranda sighed as she walked out of the cafeteria with a sandwich and milk in her hand.
When she looked up,her heart almost melted.
There walking towards her was the genius of the world from Class A,Drew Montgomery.
He was the smartest guy in the entire school,annd also the hottest.
And she is in love with himm.
Miranda blushed as he looked over at her.Slowly,she waited for him to come to her and show that he loves her back.
But her WISH went bad.
Instead,he scoffed and walked past her.
She stood there staring wide-eyed ahead of her absolutely paralyzed.
"Why,lord?"
And with that,she fainted and fell back on the ground.
She cannot believe it.But it's so obvious that it is visible that Drew does not love her.
Why,lord?
Why?
Sign up to rate and review this story