Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was One Time

Late Night Laughs

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

The odd and unexpected conversation at 3 am.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-29 - Updated: 2010-08-29 - 422 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was tossing and turning, again. I was four months pregnant and a lot of my shirts where tight on me. Gerard hadn’t said anything yet but he was probably suspicious. So far only Mikey knew. I promised him as soon as we got to LA for our concert I would let him take me to the doctor. Just for him/her to check and make sure the baby’s ok and all that shit. I peaked out of my bunk to see the kitchen/ living room (it’s all kinda together on a bus) lights on. I stumbled out of bed rubbing my eyes to go turn them off. “Frankie, What are you doing up?” I jumped when I heard the voice. It was Gerard, great. “I thought everyone was in bed so I was going to turn the lights off. What are you doing up at three in the morning?” I asked honestly confused. He shrugged. “Looking at pictures, I couldn’t sleep.” Drawing, writing lyrics, listening to music, reading, these were all things Gerard did, but look at pictures on Google images was not something he did. And yes, that is exactly what I saw he was doing when I sat down next to him. “That isn’t helping any.” I said pointing to the coffee. “Decaf.” He responded, bringing the mug to his lips and taking a sip. He tucked his short black hair behind his ear and looked at me. “Care to join me?” I shrugged and looked at his laptop. “Hate to be a party pooper, but why are we looking at pictures of people on Google images?” He shrugged. A lot of that going on tonight, I guess neither of us wanted to give a straight answer. We were looking at a picture of Avenged Sevenfold laughing and clinking glasses of bear together. “How hot do you think Matt Shadows is?” He asked me. The question caught me off guard but I turned to him and answered anyway. “He’s good looking but Syn tops him for sure.” He looked at me and laughed. “I think The Rev tops all.” We both nodded, at least we agreed on something. We continued like that for another two hours. Rating guys and girls, musicians, actors, ect. It was a great way to spend a sleepless night. “You should probably get some sleep.” “Huh? Oh, ya.” I said getting up, 5 am. “Goodnight, Gee.” “Goodnight” He said back giving me a weak smile and powering down his laptop.
Sign up to rate and review this story