Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was One Time

Never Gona Be Alone

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-29 - Updated: 2010-08-29 - 367 words - Complete

0Unrated
Seven months. I had been hanging out with Gee more. More like he spent every waking hour at my house making sure my every need was tended to. I’m not going to lie, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed being treated like a fucking princess. He opened the door to my house and walked in. “Hey sweetie.” He said smiling and setting some groceries down on the table. That’s another thing that was happening more often, the pet names. I mean occasionally, let me stress that word even more, OCCASIONALLY. He used to call me hun or something but now it was getting pretty frequent. It’s not that I really minded, it was just.. different. We haven’t done anything since he kissed me a month ago after dropping me off. I had my second doctors appointment tomorrow. I wasn’t as nervous this time partly because Gee was going with me and that calmed me down, he just had a calming aspect to him, also that I didn’t feel like anything was wrong with the kids. I would call it with motherly instincts but I don’t really want to call myself a mom. Oh well.

“You need anything?” Gerard asked walking over. I shook my head no and he plopped down on the couch next to me. “Wana watch a movie?” He asked. I shrugged, “Sure.” He popped in Harry Potter and sat back down. I kinda leaned on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. Honestly, I’m not quite sure why I did it. I just wanted to, so I did. I guess it was because I was pregnant and for once in my life I didn’t want to feel alone. I was so emotional now a days that just thinking about being alone made me start to cry. “Why are you crying?” Gee asked concern covering his face. “Shh.. It’s ok. I’m here for you, whatever you want.” He said rubbing my arm. He was so comforting, him just being there, everything about him. I buried my face in his shoulder. “Never let me be alone, Gee.” “Never, Frankie. Never. I love you, Frank.”
Sign up to rate and review this story