Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Some Days Can Only Get Better

The Truth?

by dark_venom 0 reviews

Conversations can always lead to hard topics and truths but are they actually true?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-08-31 - Updated: 2010-08-31 - 475 words

0Unrated

I knew this was going to happen, it had to sooner or later, I'm just glad it's now. Gerard's still crying so all I can do I hold him, the sobs making his whole body shake. This is the worst I've ever seen him, he was never this bad last time.

"Gee come on, listen to me" his sobs have quietened down so I need him to listen to me before he gets himself upset again. " Don't you ever say that about yourself, you are NOT a bad person..." "Yes I AM!" Ugh, why does he have to be so stubborn?

"No Gee you're not, look at me. You've just lost your way again and you need to stop and be yourself again, this in not you!" I'm not the only one that's been thinking it, all the guys have, especially Mikey. How Gee's been lately has affected Mikey, he always seems so on edge, always alert, some would go so far as to say paranoid.

"Gee I need to talk to you, I need you to tell me the truth" Well that seemed to work, his head shot up at the word truth, he has been lying so much lately, it is hard to tell the difference anymore.

Seeing his face properly for the first time today, he doesn't look as bad as he usually does. Ok, his eyes are red from crying but they are not as blood shot as normal and just he just looks more like himself.

"Gee I need to know, and don't bullshit me, have you taken anything today?" I know I'm being really blunt and to anyone else that would seem cruel but I know it is the only way to possibly get the truth from him.

"No Frankie, I... I, I need to change...Urgh and I really need coffee" and with Gee flopped onto the couch in the back room and covered his eyes. Well at least it was a response and I think I he just told the truth for the first time in what feels like forever.

A/N: So what do you guys think of this? It has been really hard to write, but now I've got this down loads of ideas are swirling round in my head and not just for this story.

I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks next week so I doubt I will be able to update but that doesn't mean I won't be writing, yes that's right I'm being really sad and taking my laptop with me to Lanzarote and hopefully all the sun and fresh air will give me some more inspiration :)

And no doubt starting 6th form on Thursday will give me some fresh ideas for a certain story that I really REALLY need to update!!!

R&R PLEASE!!!!

As always your writer extraordinaire

Sam xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story