Categories > Original > Fantasy

Earth Warriors chap 1

by squeeky_bubbels 0 reviews

some thing new i have been working on.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-09-04 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 519 words

0Unrated
On are world long ago before the first apocalypse there was a civilization. There true name unknown for it is in a ancient language, the first language. We only know them for what later language has called them, the Earth warriors. Are new world knows little about them, but we know of when they abandoned us. Science has distorted there image by trying to tell logical stories, but I can assure you nothing about this comes close to logical, not in are minds, but only the ones who lived in there presence.
Though you might be wondering how I know all this, we are not at that part of the story yet.
They had been made, not on this world or are heavens, they were made some where fare from are planet, some where fare from are stars. Though they were made of elements of are planet dirt, wind, fire, water, life, and spirit. They were made to protect are planet, the only one left in the galaxy with life. Are beliefs, love, forgiveness, and history were with them. Are world was the only way to rebuild there own.

Mother, daughter, silent, river, flower, raven and banshee. They were sent to protect are world, but as they learned about all the good, they had to learn all the bad, we were doomed to destruction by are own hands. Are sky cried not only in tears but in fire, the heart of the land split with sorrow, the seas spew with anger, and the mountains spit clouds of gray making the earth cold. Are planet turned. The worriers were forced to leave. only when a millennia passed were they able to return and plant new seed and help give birth to the new animals that roamed the new land. The earth, and the warriors knew evil was allowed to roam accost its land and it started with the creator of the world when he made man and woman. The warriors took the shape of the people, but only in the shape of women, for there shape and divine made them superior, with not only fruitfulness, but with less sway with the evils of power, and greed. The warriors covers there new bodies’ with armor, and robes to help protect themselves. They taught are people language to communicate, and how to hunt with respect for the animals.

Are kind populated fast and abundantly, the warriors were unable to keep the evils are kind manifested at bay. They had no choices they had to chose between the people, and they felt sorrow for there dissection. They stayed with the ones who thrived on the land with love and respect for all that lived on it and around it.
Though the earth warriors were not the only ones of there kind, there were other beyond the stars who yearned to see the earth end. So they made there own warriors, not out of the good of the land but the evil.
The war began, and this is where my story begins.


i might posibly be editing and adding new thing slowly but surely
Sign up to rate and review this story