Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Moonlight

by vampyGee 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-06 - Updated: 2010-09-07 - 986 words

2Moving
~Frankie~



That night I peered into Mama’s new room in the mansion, it was right next to mine, she was softly sleeping in the warm covers and fresh sheets, I could never thank Gerard enough. With a happy little sigh I went back to the kitchen, where Gerard was puffing on his pipe, writing something while our soup cooked on the stove. It was vegetable soup, from all the fresh produce we had bought at the market this morning, I shifted my eyes over to the parlor door, where the stack of packages were, and inside neatly folded lay all my new clothes, and I was secretly itching to try them on.


“Mmmm, that smells good,” I told Gerard, stirring the soup.

“The soup?” He questioned.


I shook my head. “No, your pipe……….is that vanilla?”

“Vanilla and cloves, care to try it?” he asked, offering me the pipe. I bit my lip, I could see he was addicted to the thing, I didn’t want to become addicted to it, or risk my health.

“No thanks,” I declined. “Mama is sleeping.”


“That’s good,” He blew out a smoke ring. “The doctor is coming in the morning, just to let you know.”

“That’s good, thank you,” I said sincerely, “This really means a lot to me.”


He raised his hazel eye up to mine, wow I could get lost in those, then my stomach growled, breaking the moment.

“Hungry?” He chuckled, causing me to blush a little.

“It should be done soon, maybe ten minutes.” I told him, laying the ladle next to the stove. I watched as he bent over the paper with his quill, content on writing what looked like a letter. He looked so good that way, his pale face illuminated by the kitchen light, his black messy hair covering his cheek, hair I wanted to run my fingers through…………


“Frank?”

I jumped out mf my day dream to find he looking up at me, I felt my face go red.

“Yes?” I asked him.


“You were starring at me.” He said bluntly.

“Kinda hard not to,” I muttered and made myself busy stirring the soup.

“Are you insulting me?” He raised a dark eyebrow.


“Of course not!” I said, whipping my head around to see him.

“Oh.” He said, and got back to his work. The soup was finally finished, we ate in silence, as usual, Gerard barely touching his food while I ate two bowls full, I knew he had to be starving though.


“Doesn’t it taste good?” I asked with a frown.

“I- no, it tastes fine.” He said, “Why?”

“Because your not eating very much.” I stated. “You should be starving, I haven’t seen you eat all day.”


He shrugged his shoulders. “Not like I really need to.”

“Gerard!” I let my spoon clank in the bottom of my empty bowl. “How many times do I need to tell you? Your not fat, your body is just fine!”

He frowned. “No Frank, I’m a scarred fat bastard, just let it go.” he said angrily, and stormed up to his room.


So I sat there a moment in thought, yes, Gerard did not have the thinnest or most fit body in the world, but hell, I loved that, he’s slightly chubby and I like that! He is truly gorgeous, it doesn’t bother me, I just hope I’m not too thin for him. I put our bowls in the sink for later, checked on Mama who was still sleeping, and knocked on Gerard’s bedroom door, no answer.

“Gerard, open up the door or by god I will find a way to take it down!” I called, moments later he opened it.


“Why can’t you just believe me?” I sighed, pushing past him and sitting on his velvety bed.

“Because Frank, I used to be the fat kid in school everyone picked on, I ate my emotions, then turned to drugs and alcohol, but I never out grew the fat thing.”

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on his shoulders, looking him in the eye. “Yes you did, and this…..” I trialed my hands down his chest, to his hips and stomach, where his extra fat was. “isn’t a problem, besides, I don’t think being stick thin is attractive anyway.” I slid my hands the rest of the way around his waist, go that my hands rested on the small of his back. We sat there for some time, just looking into each other’s eyes, moonlight falling on us. I don’t know how it happened, but eventually Gerard was lying on his back and my head was on his chest, then I spoke.


“Gerard?” I whispered, his hand was gently rubbing my back.


“Yes Frankie?” he spoke softly.


“Would you sing to me, sing me to sleep?”


“Tired already?” he chuckled.

“Yeah.” I muttered.

“Alright, but let me change first, I can’t sleep in these clothes.” he said, gently pushing me back onto the bed, he stood and striped down to his underwear, I slowly did the same and crawled back into bed, under the covers, he pulled me into his arms, I lay my head on his smooth warm chest.


I can’t recall the words he sang to me, I can only recall that they were beautiful as well as his voice. However, I had never felt more at home then in his arms, and right before I was pulled into sleep, I felt his warm lips press to my cheek.


“Sleep well Frankie.” he whispered.






hope you all like it, i have a dramatic plan for the next chapter, but ima do something ive never done before- what would you guys like to see in the following chapters? just wondering what my viewers want, i will consider all requests, xoxoxo vampyGee
Sign up to rate and review this story