Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Plan

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

I'm pretty impressed with this chapter if I'm honest :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-08 - Updated: 2010-09-08 - 895 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lucy's POV...

I had to break them up.
If Chloe and Frank broke up and Hollie and Mikey broke up, maybe they'd ditch them all. Then I wouldn't have to go anywhere near Gerard. It was the perfect plan.
I just had to perfect it.
First I had to talk to Raechel.
"Do I know you?" She asked, when I walked over to her. She was standing by the back gates smoking when I found her. Her friends didn't like the smell of smoke and made her stand far away from them when she did. It was the perfect chance.
"I want to split up my sister's relationships." I told her "And I think you can help me..."
I'd heard a few rumours about Raechel. She looked pretty innocent to teachers, even with dyed red hair Hayley Williams style. It was her hazel eyes that made her look innocent. But they were lies. What I'd heard from several boys was that Raechel was easy... And a bit of a slag.
"Why does that involve me?" She asked, stamping on her cigarette.
"Because I have a plan." I lowered my voice "I can't actually do the plan myself because then otherwise my sister's would hate me forever and I don't want that to happen. But I heard you look down on all of us anyway, so if they hate you, you won't care."
"True." Raechel smirked, suddenly liking the idea "Would I make one of your sisters cry?"
I thought about it "It depends how well you carry out the plan."
Raechel was silent for a moment until she finally said "Fine. Sounds good to me."
"Okay... Here's the plan..." Then I told her.
When I finished, she smiled and said "I love it!"
After that I walked round to the front of the school and found best friends, Nikki and Sephie sitting on the grass togethor. Nikki was known as the 'queen bee' like from the movie Mean Girls even though she likes nothing like her. Nikki's got black hair with electric blue streaks and hazel eyes and is mainly known for wearing colourful jeans and band tee-shirts where as in the movie, the 'plastics' wore slutty clothes.
Sephie's more like her side-kick if anything. She has black hair with red in the front and hazel eyes. She mostly copies Nikki's taste in clothes. Sephie tries her hardest to be like Nikki even when it pisses her off.
I went and sat in front of them and smiled. "Hi. I was wondering if you could help me with something."
Nikki spat at the patch of ground infront of me "Why would we want to help you loser?"
"Well, surely you know that my sister's are dating Mikey and Frank?"
"No shit, Sherlock." Nikki replied, doing a weird sort of head wiggle.
"But seriously, what's that gotta do with us?" Sephie asked. I noticed both girls were chewing their gum really loudly.
"I want to break them up." I told them "And I need your help."
"Oh lovely." Sephie smirked
"Why should we help you?" Nikki wants to know
"Well Nikki, I know how much you fancy Mikey." I smiled "And Sephie, I know how much you like Ray..."
"So, you're saying if we help you... You could get us togethor?" Sephie suddenly asked.
"I could try." I replied, shrugging.
Nikki thought for a moment "Fine. Give us your plan then."
I whispered the plan to them and they both giggled when they heard it.
"Holy fuck-nuts." Sephie giggled "This is gonna be good!"

Gerard's POV...


"Where's Lucy?" Chloe suddenly asked, looking around.
"Bathroom." Hollie replied, not looking at her.
"She's been gone ten minutes." Chloe frowned "Trust her to get lost!"
"Lucy may be dumb, but she knows where the toilet is!" Hollie didn't seem too bothered.
"Hollie, come help me find her with me!" Chloe grabbed Hollie's arm.
"Fine, fine..." Hollie moaned.
I got a weird feeling that something bad was about to happen.

Hollie's POV...

"You go that way, I'll go this way!" Chloe said, pointing down a corridor.
"But I'll got lost!" I complained
"Then phone me!" Chloe snapped. She turned around and started walking away.
So I did what I was told and walked down the what seemed like endless corridor. Until my path was blocked by two girls.
"Excuse me..." I mumbled, trying to edge past.
"You're Hollie, right? One of the new girls?" One of them asked, with blue highlights.
"Yeah." I replied "Who are you?"
"I'm Nikki." She gestured her friend "This is Sephie. But that doesn't matter. We've got something to tell you."
"And you'll probably want to hear it." Sephie piped up.
"What is it?" I asked, suddenly not feeling very shy "Because I have to find my sister."
"I've heard that you're in a 'relationship' with Mikey." She said the word relationship really strange.
"Yeah." I replied, shrugging "So?"
She grabbed my tee-shirt and shoved me against a wall "And I'm telling you that you're not! Truth is, me and Mikey were going out before you showed up. The only reason he even asked you out is because he felt sorry for you!"
I was scared, but I managed to reply "Not true!"
"Yeah it is!" She hissed "So back off!" Then she let go and walked away.
Why would Mikey do that to me?
Sign up to rate and review this story